LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
This is my opinion on the best ending

Their was a filming thing of Micheal and Angel getting marry, but rather Jessica and Ah Wong will end up together I am not sure.

This is my opinion on the best ending (Just an ending which I think is nice)

Micheal will fail in his business and Angel will go find Raymond. Raymond become one of the most successful person in Shanghai or HK, but because of the way she acted he don't like him anymore.

As for Angel she later realize that what she need is not just money and more money but real love, which later Micheal can give her. Micheal and Angel will work together and turn "Micheal Power" the name of Micheal company to "Michael's Angel". This show that Angel grow up having all she want but finally will have work for something and make the audience hate her less, since she change at the end.

Ah Hon will be with the afgan guy.

I think it is nice for Jessica and Raymond to be together but if that is the ending, I will feel bad for Ah Wong, he seem to love her more than his mom and if he lose her, he will probably be unhappy for the rest of his life.

The ending that Jessica don't really love Ah Wong and only married him because she was grateful. I don't think there is anything she should be grateful about since he didn't take the shot for her. If he was shot because of her then maybe that would make sense, but since he didn't that won't make sense.

So Winnie Yeung should come out as one of the girls that they use to play cooking with when little and she was hurted by her old love and with Ah Wong supporting her and somehow saved her life she fell in love with Ah Wong and Jessica dated Raymond but later realized how much she love Ah Wong and the part in Ep. 26 which show how Ah Wong was sleeping in the kitchen and Jessica got scared, (personally, I feel that show how much Jessica love Ah Wong, she just never think about it since he is...) but she have to be apart from him and almost lose him in order to realize how much she autually love him.

Or maybe Ah Wong will be hopsitalize because his head didn't heal and almost die and then will no one forcing Jessica she realize how much she autually love him. But didn't know until she almost lose him.

Raymond will end up with his assitance who have a crash on him but never tell him. And when Jessica went back to Ah Wong, his assitance stayed with him and he realize that his true love is not Angel or Jessica but the person he see everyday which he never thought would be his true love.

Ah Wong mom and dad will of course not be back together, but both family accept each other. Ah Wong dad will buy Ah Wong and his mom a big house and Ah Wong and Jessia will live happily ever after. This will make Jessica dream come true because she got out of the place she lived in and Ah Wong dream come true because he married Jessica.

This will be a much happier ending.

I don't think TVB will change the ending just because of people opinion since no matter what audience going to watch it anyway. TVB use to want audience to love the series and care much more. Now I don't think they even watch the series over before airing it. I caught some mistake in the series that probably TVB still don't know about. Now TVB just want to release the series and make money. So changing the ending will lose time and money. Lolz.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Replying to:

At least, what I've seen of them. I also think that it makes a little more sense for Ah Fung to end up with Michael (instead of Ah Wong) in the modern setting, but I doubt that TVB will have that happen.

Replying to:

hi,

i read in the new tvb series forum that jessica will NOT end up with roger in this series? does any1 know if this is correct. so jess will end up with bosco?

if that is true then it will be sad, because roger and jessica are so cute together!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.