LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Not a good article anyway. Really unnecessary...

Basically comparing how rich Jessica is and how poor Leila Tong is in real life. It's a rubbish article anyway. There is absolutely no point of comparing Jessica and Leila's financial status. Being rich or poor doesn't have anything to do with the actresses' acting or their professional lives. It's good to be rich but poor isn't a crime. True fans should only support, appreciate and respect the stars' hard-work in the series/movie, not base on the status of where he/she is coming from.

To avoid the unnecessary controversial among the fans, better not to talk about it because the article is very much useless. It won't do anyone good but trouble.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Re: Fully Agreed with you ...

hey the guy is only askin' for translation...

let him decide for himself if it is really "useless" or "rubbish" as u call it

wut makes u think other fans gonna be ill-influenced by the info, dont we knoe hk news n gossips r all exagg'd anyways

Its actually interesting if indeed the news, cos their roles r then opposite in sp2, n kuddos to both actress for the well act out

Replying to:

Basically comparing how rich Jessica is and how poor Leila Tong is in real life. It's a rubbish article anyway. There is absolutely no point of comparing Jessica and Leila's financial status. Being rich or poor doesn't have anything to do with the actresses' acting or their professional lives. It's good to be rich but poor isn't a crime. True fans should only support, appreciate and respect the stars' hard-work in the series/movie, not base on the status of where he/she is coming from.

To avoid the unnecessary controversial among the fans, better not to talk about it because the article is very much useless. It won't do anyone good but trouble.

Replying to:

Re: hey the guy is only askin' for translation...

The reason is I do not want any unnecessary discussion between Jessica's fans and Leila's fans just because of this article. I'm not a Leila's fan.

Not many fans out there know "hk news n gossips r all exagg'd".

Okay, I'm out of this. No further reply.

Replying to:

wut makes u think other fans gonna be ill-influenced by the info, dont we knoe hk news n gossips r all exagg'd anyways

Its actually interesting if indeed the news, cos their roles r then opposite in sp2, n kuddos to both actress for the well act out

Replying to:

Replying to:

I agree. Everyone is smart enough to know what tabloids are...

Its a total insult to say that other don't know.

And I would like to read it too.. if there is a better scan.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

May I know where's the article come from? Which magazine?

Replying to:

Re: May I know where's the article come from? Which magazine?

I saw this at this week's EAST WEEK MAGAZINE, but I don't know the issue number at Hong Kong, coz I read it at San Francisco issue.

So does anyone have better scans?

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.