LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: just say "hi" cuz this is my first try~

so am i
and i'm from shanghai.too!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,if i could call you "my dear Jessica";
You know this is my first time to write a letter to my favourite star.Actually i still cannot believe you will really see this letter,cuz i don't believe these kind of websites very much.But-i am doing it now! Yes,that's why you are my favourite Jessica.Hey,don't worry,i amnot a boy and i am not a Tom boy as well~ha! i am just kidding~
I am your fan from shanghai.I have been in favour of you for abut 8 years,but you don't know me~to me-it's not a good thing~
Actually,i have seen you in shanghai one time in the airport,but i don't think you can memory that.but it's ok,the most important thing is i can always remember you~
Anyway,i am going to stop~ i am going to send this strange letter to somewhere which i hope you can receive~ and i can receive your reply in my e-mail box~ Maybe i am dreaming~
Always wish you the best,everything goes on well arround you,keep healthy when you are in Kunming~
Hope to see you ~if you come to shanghai~
Love,Sammi
05/11/27

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.