LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sorry everybody.

I am willing to tell you more about this excited trip.But i am very tired now,so i must take a good rest now.But i will write sth soon to share the all things with you.OK?
Of course i will post the pic hehe.But i haven't post before,so could anyone to help me?Thanks in advance!
Lvu!

Re: Sorry everybody.

sorry,i'm new here too.
you can PM to admin for help.
expect your photo!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am willing to tell you more about this excited trip.But i am very tired now,so i must take a good rest now.But i will write sth soon to share the all things with you.OK?
Of course i will post the pic hehe.But i haven't post before,so could anyone to help me?Thanks in advance!
Lvu!

Re: Sorry everybody.

Gee waiting patiently for your detail description of your encounter and not forgetting the photos too !

Right on top of the forum: "Using a server to upload a file"

1. Right on top of the forum: "Using a server to upload a file", click on "CLICK HERE".
2. Click on "Browse" button and locate the picture you want to upload.
3. Check on "I agree to be bound by this website's Terms of Use" and click on "Click here to UPLOAD" button.
4. Wait for awhile (the waiting time depends on how big your picture size is) and you will be brought to another page.
5. Click on "Click here to COPY the code" button.
6. Back to this forum to post message and all you need to do is select "Paste" from "Edit" menu above the browser (or Ctrl + V)
7. Post Message and you're done.

Replying to:

Lvu!

Nice to hear from you. It's ok.. We'll wait patiently for your post here. Take Care.

Dear Rachel...Congratulations to meet our beloved Jessica.

Replying to:

Lvu!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.