LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Yup!Shall interview rachel ahh..haha..Basically,Jessica looks bit tired but still pretty.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Really happy for you, we can sense how touched you are by the meeting with Jessica. can you share more of the experience, like how the workers stopped you from seeing her and how u managed to overcome that in the end? And what did u & jessica chat about? How long was your conversation etc?

Glad that your dream came true in China!!

Replying to:

I really really hope the moment i met Jessica would stay for a time in my life,and i hope i could ponder over the charmed moment forever!Once upon a time, the desires are so remote to me,and i couldn't believe it will come true upon myself in the thanksgiving day!Actually,i was as if living in a dream till now.And i couldn't imagine what had happened upon myself!I only clearly remembered how nervous i was in the road of going to see her.And i almost cry when i suffer the rejection from the workers.But i wouln't give up,i was not willingly to miss her in such a near chance.
I am also fortunate,because there are you-so many friends supporting me and encouraging me,so i finally see the miracle!I was crying when i saw her,but the tears are sweet.This is the first time i know profoundly what happiness and fortune is.This is the most time in my whole life.Really Really don't know how to express my grateness to all of you and JESSICA.
Jessica,i will never forget you kindness to me and you affection to me,never!You have brightend up my life and make it without any regret.Thank you with depths of my soul!!!!!
Love
Rachel

羡慕死啦~

说得我心里好痒啊~~~
anyway
等你的照片啦
嘿嘿

提前谢谢哈
再多形容下呀~

Replying to:

I really really hope the moment i met Jessica would stay for a time in my life,and i hope i could ponder over the charmed moment forever!Once upon a time, the desires are so remote to me,and i couldn't believe it will come true upon myself in the thanksgiving day!Actually,i was as if living in a dream till now.And i couldn't imagine what had happened upon myself!I only clearly remembered how nervous i was in the road of going to see her.And i almost cry when i suffer the rejection from the workers.But i wouln't give up,i was not willingly to miss her in such a near chance.
I am also fortunate,because there are you-so many friends supporting me and encouraging me,so i finally see the miracle!I was crying when i saw her,but the tears are sweet.This is the first time i know profoundly what happiness and fortune is.This is the most time in my whole life.Really Really don't know how to express my grateness to all of you and JESSICA.
Jessica,i will never forget you kindness to me and you affection to me,never!You have brightend up my life and make it without any regret.Thank you with depths of my soul!!!!!
Love
Rachel

Re: To all you and JESSICA!

so happy!It's my dream too~~
see Jessica

Replying to:

Love
Rachel

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.