LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks a bunch for the translation, Doris Lim!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This article is about an interview with Jessica in China where she is shooting the new Chinese series.
The picture below is one of Jessica's favourite costume for this show.
Her role is an engineer who graduates from France and falls in love with the male lead but does not end up together. Initially when Jessica saw a summary of the script, she likes the character which is a true life story. Something different from the role she uses to play in Hong Kong.
Being the only Hong Kong actress in the film set is a great challenge to Jessica. To be away from home is tough, thus to be able to get along with the crew members is important to Jessica. However, Jessica adapts herself to the new environment within a week of filming. Although there is age gap between Jessica and the male lead, she finds him playful and easy to get along.
Jessica speaks in Cantonese during the filming. She is not too fluent in Mandarin thus does not want to affect the progress of the filming.
Lots of Jessica's fans said that she has slimmed down when they saw her in Hong Kong last week. However, Jessica is glad to slim down because it makes her looks pretty during the TVB Anniversary night. She feels that since she does not take spicy food, that might be the reason why she slims down. (Yunnan serves spicy food)
Regarding the award for best actress, Jessica feels that there is no breakthrough in her LMS role. She personally perfers her role in Just Love. After getting the best actress award in 1999, she understands that getting the award is an encouragement to do better in future; it's not an indication that you've the best actress.
Life is quiet and not hectic in the current location where Jessica is filming. Her filming in China will ends round 20th Jan 2006.

thank u Doris Lim

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

This article is about an interview with Jessica in China where she is shooting the new Chinese series.
Her role is an engineer who graduates from France and falls in love with the male lead but does not end up together. Initially when Jessica saw a summary of the script, she likes the character which is a true life story. Something different from the role she uses to play in Hong Kong.
Being the only Hong Kong actress in the film set is a great challenge to Jessica. To be away from home is tough, thus to be able to get along with the crew members is important to Jessica. However, Jessica adapts herself to the new environment within a week of filming. Although there is age gap between Jessica and the male lead, she finds him playful and easy to get along.
Jessica speaks in Cantonese during the filming. She is not too fluent in Mandarin thus does not want to affect the progress of the filming.
Lots of Jessica's fans said that she has slimmed down when they saw her in Hong Kong last week. However, Jessica is glad to slim down because it makes her looks pretty during the TVB Anniversary night. She feels that since she does not take spicy food, that might be the reason why she slims down. (Yunnan serves spicy food)
Regarding the award for best actress, Jessica feels that there is no breakthrough in her LMS role. She personally perfers her role in Just Love. After getting the best actress award in 1999, she understands that getting the award is an encouragement to do better in future; it's not an indication that you've the best actress.
Life is quiet and not hectic in the current location where Jessica is filming. Her filming in China will ends round 20th Jan 2006.

Thanx a millions, Doris Lim.

That's sound good about new series for Jessica. She likes it coz of similarity of her real life. Wow, Jessica has to end up with the male lead again in her role. I can't wait to watch Jessica's new series.
Jessica, you looked the most beautiful actress that night (TVB anni.). Even if you got no awards but I'll support you forever. Take care!

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

To Amie : Interpretation Of My Translation

Hi Amie,
Read your msg, I think you might have interpreted my translation wrongly.
The role that Jessica is playing is not similar to Jessica's real life. The character is written based on a real life story. And I think from the news report, the role that Jessica is playing will not end up with the male lead.
I hope the above helps.

Re: To Amie : Interpretation Of My Translation

Dear Doris,
Sorry. I didn't mention about Jessica's love, but I meant only her background of education. Don't worry. Jessica's decisions in everything is the best for her, I can't intrude one's views upon others. Trust me I did mention only her status of education role, it's similar her real life. Correct me if I'm wrong.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi Amie,
The role that Jessica is playing is not similar to Jessica's real life. The character is written based on a real life story. And I think from the news report, the role that Jessica is playing will not end up with the male lead.
I hope the above helps.

Re: Re: To Amie : Interpretation Of My Translation

And I did know this series is produced from someone's real life, not JESSICA's real life. Sorry again if my message was a cause of misunderstanding.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Dear Doris,
Sorry. I didn't mention about Jessica's love, but I meant only her background of education. Don't worry. Jessica's decisions in everything is the best for her, I can't intrude one's views upon others. Trust me I did mention only her status of education role, it's similar her real life. Correct me if I'm wrong.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi Amie,
I hope the above helps.

To Amie : No problem, glad my translation is clear and not misleading.

Thanks a lot Doris Lim for the Brief Translation: FW:News from China

Re: FW:News from China

Thanks Ting for the article and thanks Doris for the translation. Finally get some news about Jessica filming in China. =)

Cheers,
Jas

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.