LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thank you for the news update.. I miss you, Jessica!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

昨天下午,记者在翠山影视文化城正在紧张拍摄的20集电视连续剧《天火》的拍摄现场欣喜地见到了剧中女主角华忆莲的扮演者——香港著名艺人宣萱。宣萱于11月11日离开剧组返回香港参加香港无线38周年台庆,在香港停留9天,于20日返回剧组。记者见到宣萱时,她穿着一套上世纪初的灰色洋装,在剧中的“道台府”拍摄一场申请“建电站许可证”的戏。与她对戏的主要是剧中男主角左玉轩的扮演者王学圻。《天火》讲述了清末在云南建立的新中国第一座水电站——石龙坝水电站的传奇故事。

完全适应内地拍戏

在拍摄间隙,宣萱告诉记者,这身衣服和造型是剧中她最喜欢的一款,另外她还将有一身绿色的中式打扮。剧中宣萱饰演的是清末从法国留学回国的电力工程师华忆莲,与左玉轩相爱一生却有缘无份,为爱痛苦一生。“其实当初我只是看到了这出剧的一个大纲,就已经被它所讲的故事深深吸引。那是一段真实的历史,跟我在香港拍的那些编出来的故事很不一样。”因为剧组中除了宣萱,其他演员和工作人员全来自内地,所以这对她不能不说是一个挑战,“最初接这部戏的时候,我也很担心,很紧张,因为剧组只有我一个香港演员,我很怕跟他们处不来,拍得不开心。拍戏开不开心对我很重要,因为如果离家那么远,又拍得不开心就很不值得了!”不过一向开朗的她来了1个星期就已经完全适应了剧组,她说这更加坚定了她以后多在内地拍戏的想法。谈到与剧中的“恋人”王学圻的合作时,宣萱则一脸开心地说:“虽然在年龄上我们有差距,但他很好相处,而且很顽皮!”

巍子带来最大压力

参与该剧的还有著名演员巍子和杜雨露,谈到与这么多实力派演员合作,宣萱认为让她感到最大压力的是巍子:“特别是他刚到剧组的时候,本来压力就大,也没有什么交流,那时的压力最明显,不过渐渐就好了,他的戏份中拍摄了10天就结束了,而且我跟他没太多对手戏!”在与记者的交谈中,宣萱的普通话还较为清晰,只是偶尔有些词还是会用英文来表达,所以在拍摄时宣萱坦诚自己都是说广东话,“虽然普通话我能说得清楚,但说得并不是很流利,非要在拍摄中说的话可能会常常要停下来想想怎么说才是对的,很容易打断整体拍摄。”因为有很多喜欢宣萱的影迷说她来云南拍戏后瘦了很多,她却高兴地说正是瘦了才让她能在无线台庆上穿上漂亮的礼服,“可能是因为我不吃辣的缘故,不过瘦了正好恢复身材,我刚来时胖得连身上这件羽绒衣都不太穿得进去。”不过这些宣萱早已习惯,“其实我每拍一部戏都一定会生病住院,现在还没有住院已经算很好了!”   得奖只是鼓励

说起在19日结束的无线台庆上空手而归时,宣萱更是一脸轻松地表示自己根本觉得没什么,“我从一开始就认为最佳女主角应该是汪明荃,她的那个角色演得真的很出彩。而我入选的《阿旺新传》,跟之前的《憨夫成龙》中的角色很类似,没什么大突破。跟王杰演的《老婆大人》我个人很喜欢!”宣萱更意味深长地说,自从自己1999年拿过奖后,她就明白了一个道理:拿奖并不是告诉你,你是最好的演员,它只是一个鼓励,鼓励你要做得更好!

第二次来云南的宣萱说比起自己拍摄《倩女幽魂》在的大理,翠山显得非常安静,“这里没有是非,每天拍摄任务也不重,离开香港来这里太休闲了!”据悉,宣萱从10月17日随《天火》剧组进驻云南,结束在安宁外景地的拍摄后来到翠山,剧组下站将前往建水,预计宣萱在云南的拍摄工作将持续到2006年1月20日左右。

马军艳/文 刘普礼/摄(春城晚报)

嘿嘿 加油加油!

要拍到1月啊
冷的说~
不要太瘦了啊

云南的确基本所有的菜都是辣的

Replying to:

昨天下午,记者在翠山影视文化城正在紧张拍摄的20集电视连续剧《天火》的拍摄现场欣喜地见到了剧中女主角华忆莲的扮演者——香港著名艺人宣萱。宣萱于11月11日离开剧组返回香港参加香港无线38周年台庆,在香港停留9天,于20日返回剧组。记者见到宣萱时,她穿着一套上世纪初的灰色洋装,在剧中的“道台府”拍摄一场申请“建电站许可证”的戏。与她对戏的主要是剧中男主角左玉轩的扮演者王学圻。《天火》讲述了清末在云南建立的新中国第一座水电站——石龙坝水电站的传奇故事。

完全适应内地拍戏

在拍摄间隙,宣萱告诉记者,这身衣服和造型是剧中她最喜欢的一款,另外她还将有一身绿色的中式打扮。剧中宣萱饰演的是清末从法国留学回国的电力工程师华忆莲,与左玉轩相爱一生却有缘无份,为爱痛苦一生。“其实当初我只是看到了这出剧的一个大纲,就已经被它所讲的故事深深吸引。那是一段真实的历史,跟我在香港拍的那些编出来的故事很不一样。”因为剧组中除了宣萱,其他演员和工作人员全来自内地,所以这对她不能不说是一个挑战,“最初接这部戏的时候,我也很担心,很紧张,因为剧组只有我一个香港演员,我很怕跟他们处不来,拍得不开心。拍戏开不开心对我很重要,因为如果离家那么远,又拍得不开心就很不值得了!”不过一向开朗的她来了1个星期就已经完全适应了剧组,她说这更加坚定了她以后多在内地拍戏的想法。谈到与剧中的“恋人”王学圻的合作时,宣萱则一脸开心地说:“虽然在年龄上我们有差距,但他很好相处,而且很顽皮!”

巍子带来最大压力

参与该剧的还有著名演员巍子和杜雨露,谈到与这么多实力派演员合作,宣萱认为让她感到最大压力的是巍子:“特别是他刚到剧组的时候,本来压力就大,也没有什么交流,那时的压力最明显,不过渐渐就好了,他的戏份中拍摄了10天就结束了,而且我跟他没太多对手戏!”在与记者的交谈中,宣萱的普通话还较为清晰,只是偶尔有些词还是会用英文来表达,所以在拍摄时宣萱坦诚自己都是说广东话,“虽然普通话我能说得清楚,但说得并不是很流利,非要在拍摄中说的话可能会常常要停下来想想怎么说才是对的,很容易打断整体拍摄。”因为有很多喜欢宣萱的影迷说她来云南拍戏后瘦了很多,她却高兴地说正是瘦了才让她能在无线台庆上穿上漂亮的礼服,“可能是因为我不吃辣的缘故,不过瘦了正好恢复身材,我刚来时胖得连身上这件羽绒衣都不太穿得进去。”不过这些宣萱早已习惯,“其实我每拍一部戏都一定会生病住院,现在还没有住院已经算很好了!”   得奖只是鼓励

说起在19日结束的无线台庆上空手而归时,宣萱更是一脸轻松地表示自己根本觉得没什么,“我从一开始就认为最佳女主角应该是汪明荃,她的那个角色演得真的很出彩。而我入选的《阿旺新传》,跟之前的《憨夫成龙》中的角色很类似,没什么大突破。跟王杰演的《老婆大人》我个人很喜欢!”宣萱更意味深长地说,自从自己1999年拿过奖后,她就明白了一个道理:拿奖并不是告诉你,你是最好的演员,它只是一个鼓励,鼓励你要做得更好!

第二次来云南的宣萱说比起自己拍摄《倩女幽魂》在的大理,翠山显得非常安静,“这里没有是非,每天拍摄任务也不重,离开香港来这里太休闲了!”据悉,宣萱从10月17日随《天火》剧组进驻云南,结束在安宁外景地的拍摄后来到翠山,剧组下站将前往建水,预计宣萱在云南的拍摄工作将持续到2006年1月20日左右。

马军艳/文 刘普礼/摄(春城晚报)

Brief Translation: FW:News from China

This article is about an interview with Jessica in China where she is shooting the new Chinese series.
The picture below is one of Jessica's favourite costume for this show.
Her role is an engineer who graduates from France and falls in love with the male lead but does not end up together. Initially when Jessica saw a summary of the script, she likes the character which is a true life story. Something different from the role she uses to play in Hong Kong.
Being the only Hong Kong actress in the film set is a great challenge to Jessica. To be away from home is tough, thus to be able to get along with the crew members is important to Jessica. However, Jessica adapts herself to the new environment within a week of filming. Although there is age gap between Jessica and the male lead, she finds him playful and easy to get along.
Jessica speaks in Cantonese during the filming. She is not too fluent in Mandarin thus does not want to affect the progress of the filming.
Lots of Jessica's fans said that she has slimmed down when they saw her in Hong Kong last week. However, Jessica is glad to slim down because it makes her looks pretty during the TVB Anniversary night. She feels that since she does not take spicy food, that might be the reason why she slims down. (Yunnan serves spicy food)
Regarding the award for best actress, Jessica feels that there is no breakthrough in her LMS role. She personally perfers her role in Just Love. After getting the best actress award in 1999, she understands that getting the award is an encouragement to do better in future; it's not an indication that you've the best actress.
Life is quiet and not hectic in the current location where Jessica is filming. Her filming in China will ends round 20th Jan 2006.

Thanks a bunch for the translation, Doris Lim!!!!!

Replying to:

This article is about an interview with Jessica in China where she is shooting the new Chinese series.
Her role is an engineer who graduates from France and falls in love with the male lead but does not end up together. Initially when Jessica saw a summary of the script, she likes the character which is a true life story. Something different from the role she uses to play in Hong Kong.
Being the only Hong Kong actress in the film set is a great challenge to Jessica. To be away from home is tough, thus to be able to get along with the crew members is important to Jessica. However, Jessica adapts herself to the new environment within a week of filming. Although there is age gap between Jessica and the male lead, she finds him playful and easy to get along.
Jessica speaks in Cantonese during the filming. She is not too fluent in Mandarin thus does not want to affect the progress of the filming.
Lots of Jessica's fans said that she has slimmed down when they saw her in Hong Kong last week. However, Jessica is glad to slim down because it makes her looks pretty during the TVB Anniversary night. She feels that since she does not take spicy food, that might be the reason why she slims down. (Yunnan serves spicy food)
Regarding the award for best actress, Jessica feels that there is no breakthrough in her LMS role. She personally perfers her role in Just Love. After getting the best actress award in 1999, she understands that getting the award is an encouragement to do better in future; it's not an indication that you've the best actress.
Life is quiet and not hectic in the current location where Jessica is filming. Her filming in China will ends round 20th Jan 2006.

thank u Doris Lim

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Thanx a millions, Doris Lim.

That's sound good about new series for Jessica. She likes it coz of similarity of her real life. Wow, Jessica has to end up with the male lead again in her role. I can't wait to watch Jessica's new series.
Jessica, you looked the most beautiful actress that night (TVB anni.). Even if you got no awards but I'll support you forever. Take care!

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

To Amie : Interpretation Of My Translation

Hi Amie,
Read your msg, I think you might have interpreted my translation wrongly.
The role that Jessica is playing is not similar to Jessica's real life. The character is written based on a real life story. And I think from the news report, the role that Jessica is playing will not end up with the male lead.
I hope the above helps.

Re: To Amie : Interpretation Of My Translation

Dear Doris,
Sorry. I didn't mention about Jessica's love, but I meant only her background of education. Don't worry. Jessica's decisions in everything is the best for her, I can't intrude one's views upon others. Trust me I did mention only her status of education role, it's similar her real life. Correct me if I'm wrong.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi Amie,
The role that Jessica is playing is not similar to Jessica's real life. The character is written based on a real life story. And I think from the news report, the role that Jessica is playing will not end up with the male lead.
I hope the above helps.

Re: Re: To Amie : Interpretation Of My Translation

And I did know this series is produced from someone's real life, not JESSICA's real life. Sorry again if my message was a cause of misunderstanding.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Dear Doris,
Sorry. I didn't mention about Jessica's love, but I meant only her background of education. Don't worry. Jessica's decisions in everything is the best for her, I can't intrude one's views upon others. Trust me I did mention only her status of education role, it's similar her real life. Correct me if I'm wrong.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi Amie,
I hope the above helps.

To Amie : No problem, glad my translation is clear and not misleading.

Thanks a lot Doris Lim for the Brief Translation: FW:News from China

Re: FW:News from China

Thanks Ting for the article and thanks Doris for the translation. Finally get some news about Jessica filming in China. =)

Cheers,
Jas

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.