LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

u can get it at bras basah complex, it is located beside national library.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey guys
do anyone of you all know where got sell TVB magazines in singapore ? Those magazines lastest one or the newer issues one ?because its very hard to find any newspaper stand in singapore which sell those newer issue of TVB magainzes.

Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

issit the small shop at the first storey opposite the Cheers..if it is that shop, then, haix..so sad..that shop no longer sell TVB magazines.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey guys
do anyone of you all know where got sell TVB magazines in singapore ? Those magazines lastest one or the newer issues one ?because its very hard to find any newspaper stand in singapore which sell those newer issue of TVB magainzes.

Re: Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

u can get it at a shop in chinatown, not very sure whick block.
will get back to u again

Replying to:

issit the small shop at the first storey opposite the Cheers..if it is that shop, then, haix..so sad..that shop no longer sell TVB magazines.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey guys

Re: Re: Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

You can go to Kinokuniya to get the latest copies, but its more expensive.

Replying to:

u can get it at a shop in chinatown, not very sure whick block.
will get back to u again

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey guys

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

you can get tvb magazines at century square in tampines, shop name is Book Affairs, level 3. if you want continuous purchases then you have to subscribe with them so that they can order your copy from the hk side as well. if you dont subscribe, then you have to try your luck to see if that particular issue is still selling there. no subscription fee needed, they just need your name so that they will keep a copy for you. from what i know, they sell 2 issues behind hk. i got my issues from there. but it is quite expensive, $4.50 per copy. so depends if you want to wait or spend more money. each new issue arrives on every saturday except during public holidays there will be some delay. hope this helps.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

if u can get from popular bookstore too, only $2 but got to wait...it's not the current issue 4 wks behind! and most of the bus interchange newspapers stalls also sell it at $2.50 but also the same not current issue....

Currently they only have issue 436/437....if i m not mistaken!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

Oh wow i din know century square sells it too...i'm gonna go check it out....thanks for the info...btw some newspaper stands in the west area sells too..that's wad i heard frm my friend...but cant remember whre

Replying to:

you can get tvb magazines at century square in tampines, shop name is Book Affairs, level 3. if you want continuous purchases then you have to subscribe with them so that they can order your copy from the hk side as well. if you dont subscribe, then you have to try your luck to see if that particular issue is still selling there. no subscription fee needed, they just need your name so that they will keep a copy for you. from what i know, they sell 2 issues behind hk. i got my issues from there. but it is quite expensive, $4.50 per copy. so depends if you want to wait or spend more money. each new issue arrives on every saturday except during public holidays there will be some delay. hope this helps.

Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

u can get it from some 7-11 stores, usually only 2 copies per store, $2.50, about 2 to 3 issues behind the current one in hk.

can get from tiong barhu if you happen to stay in the south. is $2.50 and the latest issue is 439.

outside Heeren, there is a shop that sells too..

the prices are all different at different areas so just try your luck..

Replying to:

Hey guys

You can get it from Kinokuniya.

The TVB stocks come to Kinokuniya every saturday. It
costs $4.70.

Replying to:

u can get it from some 7-11 stores, usually only 2 copies per store, $2.50, about 2 to 3 issues behind the current one in hk.

can get from tiong barhu if you happen to stay in the south. is $2.50 and the latest issue is 439.

Replying to:

Hey guys

Re: Re: To jessica 's singapore fans ,please read..

Tiong Barhu got? Okay. Thanks. I'll be able to get it there. Its nearer to my house.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hey guys

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.