LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my veiws on Dis years tvb anni. Ignore me, i'm just expressing my thoughts lol.

First thing that strikes me is that it seems to be drawing into an oscar type theme. did they have a red carpet the previous years? it seems as if its gone more formal. the lack of performance from the variety of actress and actors is a big fat dissapiontment, it makes the whole event seem less enjoyable.

A big thumbs down for taking away the top ten fav character awards. Who the heck decided to pull that stunt? i'm quite annoyed at this really. this gives more chances for more actresses and actors to be recognised and appreciated for thier years hard work. I also noticed the fav couple award was missing. though it may not be as great as the best actress and actor award, i felt it was neccesary for everyone to vote on onscreen compalibility. Hope tvb starts thinking straight and get theses awards back on next year.

everyone seems to agree on one thing, though the night seemed so sparkly and glamorous, it was quite boring for people to watch, with the lack of enjoyable, good laugh scenes. Hope this is only a one off thing tvb is pulling.

i was dissapionted on Jessicas screen time ofcourse, since im such a die hard fan of hers like we all are! Jessica has been winning one of the top ten fav characters award for the past several years. for them to take away the award killed her streak, that was a bit aggravating to me. that award usually showed recognition for thoese who lose out on the best actress and actor award, but are just equally deserving of it.

i just felt the need to express my feelings. please dont be offended if i said something unreasonable.

on the lighter note, there was a lot of amazing dresses last night! i simply loved jessica's jade/silvery colour dress! it was soo elegant. and ofcourse she looked real stunning!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.