LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About the TVB anniversary

Hmmmm.. i'm a little bit dissapointed :( I was going to cry.. ..i mean i did already

But i'm kind of lost, so did Jessica made it to the top 5 actress? Did she go up when the top 5 were annouced at the anniversary? And did Jessica win any awards at all?
And.. did TVB cut the "Favourite Character Award" ?

Thx soo muhc in advance

Re: About the TVB anniversary

Jessica made it to top 5 actress but the top 5 actress was scattered around the group of TVB actresses. And Jessica did not win any awards, also TVB cut Fav Character award.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hmmmm.. i'm a little bit dissapointed I was going to cry.. ..i mean i did already

But i'm kind of lost, so did Jessica made it to the top 5 actress? Did she go up when the top 5 were annouced at the anniversary? And did Jessica win any awards at all?

Thx soo muhc in advance

Re: Re: About the TVB anniversary

Thx for the info!! :D i wished TVB didn't cut the fav character award -_-".. then Jessica would at least win that

Replying to:

Jessica made it to top 5 actress but the top 5 actress was scattered around the group of TVB actresses. And Jessica did not win any awards, also TVB cut Fav Character award.

Replying to:

Hmmmm.. i'm a little bit dissapointed I was going to cry.. ..i mean i did already

Thx soo muhc in advance

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.