LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
To Angel37!

Hey angel!
Its nice to hear from u again. I hope you are really doing fine. I would like you to know that no matter what happens u can always come to me otherwise visit this forum. Just dont keep everything inside and struggle by urself. Friends are there to help you when u are in troubles.

Always stay strong and please bear it in mind that the family really NEEDS u.Furthurmore,i wouldnt want to lose anyone here.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your kind words and support during this difficult times of my family and I. It has been a very tough week for us and with the sympathy and encouragement of your messages, it really helps me become stronger to move on in life.

I know my dad is resting in peace in heaven now and it is my job to take care of this family, so I will be strong. I am very thankful that there are friends like you all who care about me although we never meant in person. May god bless you all for being so kind and I will neve forget the support that you have given me. Your kind expresssion of sympathy is deeply appreciated and gratefully acknowledged.

I hope you all will have a very happy thanksgiving next week. Please take care and be happy always. Life is tough and we never know when it is time to leave, so treasure everything that we have now and live life to the fullest and happiest.

With much appreciation,
Angel37 and Family

You're welcome Angel, Glad to know that u are doing fine now.

Take care always...

Re: To Phoenix, Olee, JeSS, joyjie, Doris, & Su Far

Dear Angel37,

How are you feeling now? You are very welcome. I hope you and your family are doing fine. I understand you are going through a tough stage but please be strong. Life is full of up and downs. Just be strong and take good care of yourself and your family.

Take care.
Phoenix

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your kind words and support during this difficult times of my family and I. It has been a very tough week for us and with the sympathy and encouragement of your messages, it really helps me become stronger to move on in life.

I know my dad is resting in peace in heaven now and it is my job to take care of this family, so I will be strong. I am very thankful that there are friends like you all who care about me although we never meant in person. May god bless you all for being so kind and I will neve forget the support that you have given me. Your kind expresssion of sympathy is deeply appreciated and gratefully acknowledged.

I hope you all will have a very happy thanksgiving next week. Please take care and be happy always. Life is tough and we never know when it is time to leave, so treasure everything that we have now and live life to the fullest and happiest.

With much appreciation,
Angel37 and Family

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.