LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jessica --- You Are Da Best to us!!!!

Hi Jessica,

Although you didn't get the award this year, I want you to know that you are aready #1 to all of us. I know you already did your best. Next year, the award will be yours for sure....we will vote harder for you. Just remember we will always support you 100%. You will always be the best actress to us. I hope you will get a very good sleep tonight because I know you must be tired with all the function that you have to attend this week. You look much more beautiful everytime I see you on the TV/ Ads, so continue to take care of yourself for us. We like to see a happy Jessica.

I also like your dress very much. It makes you look very sexy and elegant. But I think you got a little skinner, must not been eatting much in Kumming. Well, I hope you will have a safe flight back to Kumming. Remember to bring more warm clothing because it is getting cold. Remember to eat and get more rest. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care for all of us.

Luv Always,
Angel37

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.