LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
congra to Roger for winning the top actor....Jessica is very happy for you

hahahaa...hey, guys, although, jessica didnt win.She get it into top 5.Feel so happy for Roger kwok."life made easy " is the best

Re: congra to Roger for winning the top actor....Jessica is very happy for you

yeah....althoug jessica didnt win...At least the top male actor is Roger kwok..hahahahaaha...i feel so happy for him...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hahahaa...hey, guys, although, jessica didnt win.She get it into top 5.Feel so happy for Roger kwok."life made easy " is the best

Re: Re: congra to Roger for winning the top actor....Jessica is very happy for you

yes...Roger deserve the top male award..All the BESt...so happy.

Replying to:

yeah....althoug jessica didnt win...At least the top male actor is Roger kwok..hahahahaaha...i feel so happy for him...

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: congra to Roger for winning the top actor....Jessica is very happy for you

Yahoooooo! to Roger. A bit sad for his lo poh jai though. But they should partner again for a new series, I mean a different story line cos their chemistry is so darn good. Bet they will WoW viewers. Bravo to LMS!

Replying to:

yes...Roger deserve the top male award..All the BESt...so happy.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.