LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Dearest Jessica,

All the best to you.Wish you win the best actress award...Support you forever.

luv,
Sharon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Stephanie, Kasey, Vicky, j6rl and Harry,

Thank you so much for the lovely fruit basket! Yes, I definitely needed the fruits! I've only been eating the very basic fruits in China - apples and bananas.

Sorry but I've got to go. Today is the 19th and I have to get ready for the big day! Thank you again!

luv,
Jessica

Re: To US Fans好开心,今天终于睇到jessica的留言了,真是好耐没睇到了

好开心,今天终于睇到jessica的留言了,真是好耐没睇到了.
在我的内心,真是好希望她能拿到最佳女主角,可以成为TVB第一位连拿两次最佳女主角的女艺员,不过一切随缘,无论最后的结果如何,她都是我心中的最最最最最最最最最佳女主角.

Replying to:

Thank you so much for the lovely fruit basket! Yes, I definitely needed the fruits! I've only been eating the very basic fruits in China - apples and bananas.

Sorry but I've got to go. Today is the 19th and I have to get ready for the big day! Thank you again!

luv,
Jessica

Re: To US Fans

我是你内地的Fan,我好高兴看到你的留言。
祝你今晚台庆夜玩得开心!

i'm so happy to see the massage!!&miss u so much
籬鉫我小小緊張 唔知今晚結果係點 hope u by lucky&happy!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

好開心又看到Jessica的留言!希望今晚Jessica能得獎喔!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, 無論你今晚有無大獎, 我地都一樣永遠支持您!

Dear Jessica,

Miss you a lot! I'll see you tomorrow!

Love,
Wing

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

加油

明天去昆明了,记得保重身体哦

Replying to:

Dear Jessica,

Miss you a lot! I'll see you tomorrow!

Love,
Wing

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

真系好高兴。。。见到你留言,祝你今晚有好收获。

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica....I sent you a card earlier tis month...
hope you got it....happy to read your msg!!! Take care....

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica

I think you are a very talented, pretty and intelligent actress. The best actress award is always marred by bad press. Fanned and fired up by the so-called talented and favorite nominated actresses themselves!, but you do not seem to get involve with this annual politics. What an exemplary professionalism shown by yourself and Onn Jai. Please do tell Onn Jai that he is too a true professional and talented actor in every sense when you see him. Wishing the both of you the very best in life to offer. Indeed Life Made Simple.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

JESSICA!!!Great~~~~Love U!!!!!you are the best!!!!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.