LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Especially To: Jessica With Love [Please Read this msg... TQ]

Absolutely right!!!
I don't know what to say more, but only one clear statement is that...whether you'll receive the award or not, you are always our best.
We will always LOVE and SUPPORT you, Jessica.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

How are you? Your role in Life Made Simple serial drama is so fabulous! In fact, almost everything about that serial drama is fantastic. I enjoy watching it so much... . Hope the weekly rating will go higher. Well, I know that you’ve been very busy lately that you don’t even have the time to say hi in here like you always do. However, I hope that you still have the time to at least read this message before you go to China on Sunday.

Jessica, whether you're winning or losing tomorrow night or in any other occasions it is not really important… Of course I want all the best things in life for you but life may not always be as perfect as we want it to be. Therefore, try not to worry or fuss or fume when life gives you a surprise and you end up somewhere you didn’t intend on being. Instead look at this situation as a trial rather than an obstruction. I’m sure you know where you stand in your fans’ heart by now. We have kept you firmly in our heart as the most versatile actress ever. You have all the strengths, talents and positive qualities to entitle you with such honour. Therefore, it is important to always be just yourself. Don’t change because of the circumstances around you. We will always love and support you for who you are and nothing will change that fact.

Remember we always care about you and we want you to have enough rest whenever you can and please take a moment in your hectic schedule to simply chill out perhaps by doing some things that you may not have taken the time to do for yourself before.

Until I hear from you again, please take care of yourself and all the best in whatever you do and Good Luck for tomorrow night. Anyway, I'll stand by you through all the good and bad times always and always.

Love,

Su Far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.