LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Agree but i felt a bit of hostility... idk its just me

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Did you really pay attention on her dark suit? They are different in color and style. Some are black, some are dark blue, some have stripes. Also, it's not her own wardrobes, okay. TVB have sponsors for each artist. Artists don't pay their own wardrobes when they act in a series/movie. And did you really pay attention on the characters they play? Jessica's character, Catherine, is coming from a poor family whereas Leila's character, Angel, is coming from a rich family. What do you expect her wardrobes gonna be? Catherine still owes Wong's mother a huge debt.
Watch it on the big TV screen, you'll see the image (or fabric materials) clearer.

Replying to:

Why Jessica always wear the same black suit for work in every episode? I saw Angel has changed her work clothes quite often and Jess seems to only has one outfit for work. I mean Bosco wear differnt blazer and shirts too.Is she too cheap to buy new ones or what?

Er, I think the starter started it first

Er, I think the starter started it first, I dun see anything wrong with Michael message

Replying to:

Replying to:

Did you really pay attention on her dark suit? They are different in color and style. Some are black, some are dark blue, some have stripes. Also, it's not her own wardrobes, okay. TVB have sponsors for each artist. Artists don't pay their own wardrobes when they act in a series/movie. And did you really pay attention on the characters they play? Jessica's character, Catherine, is coming from a poor family whereas Leila's character, Angel, is coming from a rich family. What do you expect her wardrobes gonna be? Catherine still owes Wong's mother a huge debt.
Watch it on the big TV screen, you'll see the image (or fabric materials) clearer.

Replying to:

Why Jessica always wear the same black suit for work in every episode? I saw Angel has changed her work clothes quite often and Jess seems to only has one outfit for work. I mean Bosco wear differnt blazer and shirts too.Is she too cheap to buy new ones or what?

Srry but its just what i felt, i bet he didn't mean it... ah i bet its just me

lol, i don't see anythign wrong with the starter's post.. I'm weird

Replying to:

Er, I think the starter started it first, I dun see anything wrong with Michael message

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Forget what I said, I didn't read the last sentense of the starter's post....

sleepy i guess

Replying to:

lol, i don't see anythign wrong with the starter's post.. I'm weird

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Agree with Michael 100%

Plz don't be so mean
u shouldn't talk about Jess by that sound
Remember when u see Jess on TV screen she is not our Jessica, Her character was from a poor family , so that it's not necessary for her to change Clothes.
I bet if she changed too many clothes u would say that The series is not true

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.