LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Well, I can download, haha

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Remember to keep ur eyes in front of ur tv. Haha.

Re: malaysia's fans.......this Saturday channel 33 in astro is airing TVB anniversary (Live)

Is it confirmed? As I do not see any advertisement regarding the live on other channels (eg. wah lai toi). If it is on, what time will it be?
Thanx...

Re: Re: malaysia's fans.......this Saturday channel 33 in astro is airing TVB anniversary (Live)

I also dunno wat is the time. Let me check tomorrow newspaper then will let u know. I saw the preview in channel 33. Haha.....suddenly press on that channel then saw the preview. So lucky.

Replying to:

Is it confirmed? As I do not see any advertisement regarding the live on other channels (eg. wah lai toi). If it is on, what time will it be?
Thanx...

Time: 9.30 - 11.00pm Saturday 19/11/05

Dearest Jessica,

We will support and cheer for you all the way from Malaysia! Though we can't see the show live, but it's a good thing TVB8 will show the anniversary clips and the award results. We wish you all the best at tomorrow night 38th TVB Anniversary. We'll continue to love and support you. You are forever the best

Endless love,
Jessica Malaysia Fan Club

Replying to:

I also dunno wat is the time. Let me check tomorrow newspaper then will let u know. I saw the preview in channel 33. Haha.....suddenly press on that channel then saw the preview. So lucky.

Replying to:

Thanx...

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.