LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JESSICA --- Please read this

Dear Angel37,

I felt so sorry about your dad. May he rest in peace. It's indeed the hardest thing in life to face when the person most closest to you no longer live in this world. I understand that you are truly heartache and sad now but, no matter what happen you must be strong. You still have your mom to take care. Do take care of yourself. I sincerely pray for you and your family. If you need someone to talk to,feel free to talk to us here.

Take care. Don't think too much.

Phoenix

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

How are you? Haven't wrote to you in a long time. I am very depress and upset now because my dad just pass away last Wednesday from a stoke. He is only 57 years old....didn't know why god had to take him without allowing him to leave us a word. I am the oldest in the family and my mom also have heart problem. The funernal will be tomorrow and I am very sad that my dad have to leave us. He was such a good dad, husband, friend, co-worker and son-law. I was not ready for all this.

I was always the rebellious one in the family even though my daddy loves me the most. I feel so upset at myself for not treasuring our relationship but now it is too late to do anything. I really wish I can turn back time. Because if I could, I will have spoke with him more. I will have told him he was the best dad anyone can get....that I love him...that I appreciate all he done for me and the family.....

I had made plan to go travel with him to his homeland next year but....now it's too late. This is one of the worst year that I have ever had in my life. I am so worry about my mom now because she has been feeling heart pain since this happened....I pray to god that he will watch over my mom because I really can't afford anything else now that my dad is gone. I hope god will bring my dad with him, so my dad will rest in a peaceful and happy world. I pray that if my dad recarnate, he will be a nice rich boy, so he will not have to work so hard in his next life time. He stuffered enough this life time. Will you help me pray for him too?

I don't know if you will have time to read this but if you do, thanks for listening and I just want to wish you the best with TVB award ceremony. I miss you Jessica and I miss my dad.....

Always,
Angel37

it's very sad to hear that.. but hope u can stay strong and treasure the time wif ur other family members.
may ur dad rest in peace.
and hope u'll be recover soon.

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

How are you? Haven't wrote to you in a long time. I am very depress and upset now because my dad just pass away last Wednesday from a stoke. He is only 57 years old....didn't know why god had to take him without allowing him to leave us a word. I am the oldest in the family and my mom also have heart problem. The funernal will be tomorrow and I am very sad that my dad have to leave us. He was such a good dad, husband, friend, co-worker and son-law. I was not ready for all this.

I was always the rebellious one in the family even though my daddy loves me the most. I feel so upset at myself for not treasuring our relationship but now it is too late to do anything. I really wish I can turn back time. Because if I could, I will have spoke with him more. I will have told him he was the best dad anyone can get....that I love him...that I appreciate all he done for me and the family.....

I had made plan to go travel with him to his homeland next year but....now it's too late. This is one of the worst year that I have ever had in my life. I am so worry about my mom now because she has been feeling heart pain since this happened....I pray to god that he will watch over my mom because I really can't afford anything else now that my dad is gone. I hope god will bring my dad with him, so my dad will rest in a peaceful and happy world. I pray that if my dad recarnate, he will be a nice rich boy, so he will not have to work so hard in his next life time. He stuffered enough this life time. Will you help me pray for him too?

I don't know if you will have time to read this but if you do, thanks for listening and I just want to wish you the best with TVB award ceremony. I miss you Jessica and I miss my dad.....

Always,
Angel37

Dearest angel37!
Hey,i felt really sorry for you. Yes,losing someone you really live is indeed the hardest thing in life we have to face adn teh feeling is terribly bitter. However,i hope that you'll be okay soon and be able to take good care of your mum. Probably you can spend more time with your mom and i believe that she really need u at this stage.

I'll definitely pray for you ..Dont worry oke and please stay strong as the family really needs u. Feel free to mail me either to my hotmail or gmail account if u feel like talking to someone..will always be there for u

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Always,
Angel37

Hi Angel37,

I felt Very sorry about your dad.

It's really hardest time for you to go through.
I understand your truly sorrow now,but please stay strong.

Do take care of your mum and yourself.

Pray for your dad,may he rest peace.
And wish you recover soon.

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Always,
Angel37

Let Past be Past

Hey Angel37,

Everyone will leave some day. If he left without much suffer, it is a bless, both for him and your family. Because he doesn't have to suffer pain, nor his love ones when seeing him in pain and nothing can be done to take it away. In buddhism, they say this is karma; to christian, it dues to God recalls. Whatever it is, it means everything is set behind from now on.

Let him stay in your memory and may his force be with you so that you will stay strong. Let him be proud of you.

We all too.

I believe Jessica will be proud of you too.

Doris

To: Angel137

Dear Angel137,

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss. I know it must be very difficult for you at this time but I hope you’ll draw strength from what had happened. Remember, you have to be strong as you still need to take care of yourself, your mom and the rest of your siblings. Remember life must go on no matter how depressed the situation we are in.

It is really hard indeed to deal with the kind of emotions you have experienced at the moment, yet only time will heal or at least lessen the pain and grief in your heart. Meanwhile, please don’t hide your hurts or pains and feelings inside where they can harden your heart, talk to us in here or you can email me privately if you need someone to talk to.

Please accept my deepest condolence to you and your family. May your dad rest in peace and I pray that your mom will get well soon from her heart problem. And, I pray too that you and your family will hang tough during these times of difficulty.

Sincerely,
Su Far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.