LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Me too!

Dearest idol,

Nice to see you again!!!!!! Thanks for staying although you were in hurry , it's really sweet and wonderful enough! Although you didn't put any make up, you looked quite fresh and we love it so much!
hahaha...the pictures you took with Jamie are very nice. I'll ask for it and keep it to myself.
still very happy...don't know what to say ...Thanks for the noon! We love you so much ...see you tomorrow la!

luv,
Michellia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yeah... I could finally make it today! Very happy now!
You really look slimmer than before, no more 'bye-bye' arms and big tummy! 不過D肥肉就去哂我度.... I'll wear long sleeves tee next time, 費事俾你同Michellia笑
I'll see when I'll be free to see you again la! Both bb and me miss you very much! Pls take care!

Re: Jessica, sooooo happy to see you today!!

幾羡慕你啲wor

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yeah... I could finally make it today! Very happy now!
You really look slimmer than before, no more 'bye-bye' arms and big tummy! 不過D肥肉就去哂我度.... I'll wear long sleeves tee next time, 費事俾你同Michellia笑
I'll see when I'll be free to see you again la! Both bb and me miss you very much! Pls take care!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.