LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More of the translation (more focus on Jessica)

http://hongkongbuzz.blogspot.com/

The battle for the Best Actress Award has heated up with Jessica Hsuan and Melissa Ng added to the fray.

Over a hundred TVB artists attended the 2006 TVB Sales Presentation last night, and the battle between Lisa, Kenix and Gigi was brought from off the stage to on the stage. Lisa’s position as the no. 1 female artist was solidified as she stood solidly in the center of the stage with Adam Cheng. Surprisingly, Jessica Hsuan and Melissa Ng came from nowhere to flank Lisa and Adam, whereas hot favourites Kenix and Gigi had to stand by the side.

At the end of the programme, the artists came forward to stand on the stage, and their positioning on the stage was generally indicative of their standing in the company. Lisa and Adam were in the center, flanked by Jessica and Melissa. They in turn were flanked by Bowie Lam and Joe Ma. Kenix and Gigi were next. Gossip-plagued Sonja Kwok who has been unlucky in love managed to salvage her career though, coming in at the 7th position. The same went for Leung Wing Chung who also made it to the front row. Others in the front included Ron Ng, Bernice Liu, Tavia Yeung, Kevin Cheng and Linda Chung.

On Lisa’s standing next to him on the stage, Adam said that both of them had the honour only because of their relative larger experience; other than that, there was nothing special about their positioning. On the 150-episode Tale of Two Cities that will be next year’s mega production, Adam said that he was happy to have the opportunity to act in it, although currently his schedule for 2006 is jam-packed.

On Jessica’s and Melissa’s elevation in status, Jessica and Melissa both said that they had just followed the company’s instructions and stood where they were told to stand. Jessica last won the Best Actress Award with her performance in the 1999 Detective Investigative Files IV. When asked if she might break her 7-year jinx, she laughed and said that there was no need to compete. Journalists told her that this year’s trophy would come embedded with diamonds, she laughed and said that her old trophy was quite stunning as well.

On the ongoing fray for the Best Actress Award, Jessica said that she did not know the details. She said that as long as they had confidence in themselves, the audience would vote for them if they liked their roles.

Melissa said that she was very happy to be standing next to Adam as he took good care of her that night. As to whether she felt she had cemented her position in the company, she said, “I still feel that I have a lot of room for improvement, but nonetheless, I am happy to be groomed by my company. I won’t give myself too much pressure, because it’s best not to think too much while learning. So, if I do win a prize, it would be a bonus, but if I don’t, I will continue to perform the best that I can.”

Thanks for the translation..Rita!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

http://hongkongbuzz.blogspot.com/

The battle for the Best Actress Award has heated up with Jessica Hsuan and Melissa Ng added to the fray.

Over a hundred TVB artists attended the 2006 TVB Sales Presentation last night, and the battle between Lisa, Kenix and Gigi was brought from off the stage to on the stage. Lisa’s position as the no. 1 female artist was solidified as she stood solidly in the center of the stage with Adam Cheng. Surprisingly, Jessica Hsuan and Melissa Ng came from nowhere to flank Lisa and Adam, whereas hot favourites Kenix and Gigi had to stand by the side.

At the end of the programme, the artists came forward to stand on the stage, and their positioning on the stage was generally indicative of their standing in the company. Lisa and Adam were in the center, flanked by Jessica and Melissa. They in turn were flanked by Bowie Lam and Joe Ma. Kenix and Gigi were next. Gossip-plagued Sonja Kwok who has been unlucky in love managed to salvage her career though, coming in at the 7th position. The same went for Leung Wing Chung who also made it to the front row. Others in the front included Ron Ng, Bernice Liu, Tavia Yeung, Kevin Cheng and Linda Chung.

On Lisa’s standing next to him on the stage, Adam said that both of them had the honour only because of their relative larger experience; other than that, there was nothing special about their positioning. On the 150-episode Tale of Two Cities that will be next year’s mega production, Adam said that he was happy to have the opportunity to act in it, although currently his schedule for 2006 is jam-packed.

On Jessica’s and Melissa’s elevation in status, Jessica and Melissa both said that they had just followed the company’s instructions and stood where they were told to stand. Jessica last won the Best Actress Award with her performance in the 1999 Detective Investigative Files IV. When asked if she might break her 7-year jinx, she laughed and said that there was no need to compete. Journalists told her that this year’s trophy would come embedded with diamonds, she laughed and said that her old trophy was quite stunning as well.

On the ongoing fray for the Best Actress Award, Jessica said that she did not know the details. She said that as long as they had confidence in themselves, the audience would vote for them if they liked their roles.

Melissa said that she was very happy to be standing next to Adam as he took good care of her that night. As to whether she felt she had cemented her position in the company, she said, “I still feel that I have a lot of room for improvement, but nonetheless, I am happy to be groomed by my company. I won’t give myself too much pressure, because it’s best not to think too much while learning. So, if I do win a prize, it would be a bonus, but if I don’t, I will continue to perform the best that I can.”

Thank You so much Rita for the translation (more focus on Jessica)

Lol...

The one in her house is stunning...
Does she love it because she won the same year as Louis and for the same series? ^____^

GO LJ!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.