LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today's function

today's function was really fun.... we waited outside tvb city for Jessica cause she participated in helping the TVB Anniversary program.... it was an hr and a bit and we still couldnt see her... we thought we lost her, but then we saw a black car driving fairly quickly towards our road direction (we were on the pavement) and saw it was Jessica... we thought she saw us coz she slowed down... but she did a quick u-turn and parked alongside the pavement... when she got out of the car, she looked like she wasnt in a very happy mood and she didnt looks at us, so we were like.... "oh no, was she unhappy with us coz she told us not to come and we did?" we were seriously praying! but she walked towards the pavement and was SO SURPRISED when she saw us we then found out that she didnt see us and did not expect us to be around waiting for her.... hahahahah.... she said she would have left from the other exit, but her supervisor Pansy had to give her a fruit basket from the US fans, so she came by the place we waited for her.... so we're SO SO SO thankful for Pansy!!! hehe... if it wasnt for her, we may have still been waiting till the morning for Jessica.... it must be fate!

anyways, Jessica was SO SO SO pretty today... and she lost weight.... oh yea, when we were waiting outside tvb city, we could see the live TVB anniversary program on the large movie-type screen inside the studio... but we could only see half the bodies of the people on it.... so, the fans were trying to make out who Jessica was.... and... i wont name anyone in particular, but they were trying to figure her out by her thick arms coz the last time we saw her, they said she put on a little weight... hehe... nope, it wasnt me though! ! it's meeeaaan

thank you Jessica SOOOOOOOOOOO much for staying with us for soooo long and hope your headache will get better and thank you Pansy as well!

Re: Today's function

thank you for share!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

today's function was really fun.... we waited outside tvb city for Jessica cause she participated in helping the TVB Anniversary program.... it was an hr and a bit and we still couldnt see her... we thought we lost her, but then we saw a black car driving fairly quickly towards our road direction (we were on the pavement) and saw it was Jessica... we thought she saw us coz she slowed down... but she did a quick u-turn and parked alongside the pavement... when she got out of the car, she looked like she wasnt in a very happy mood and she didnt looks at us, so we were like.... "oh no, was she unhappy with us coz she told us not to come and we did?" we were seriously praying! but she walked towards the pavement and was SO SURPRISED when she saw us we then found out that she didnt see us and did not expect us to be around waiting for her.... hahahahah.... she said she would have left from the other exit, but her supervisor Pansy had to give her a fruit basket from the US fans, so she came by the place we waited for her.... so we're SO SO SO thankful for Pansy!!! hehe... if it wasnt for her, we may have still been waiting till the morning for Jessica.... it must be fate!

anyways, Jessica was SO SO SO pretty today... and she lost weight.... oh yea, when we were waiting outside tvb city, we could see the live TVB anniversary program on the large movie-type screen inside the studio... but we could only see half the bodies of the people on it.... so, the fans were trying to make out who Jessica was.... and... i wont name anyone in particular, but they were trying to figure her out by her thick arms coz the last time we saw her, they said she put on a little weight... hehe... nope, it wasnt me though! ! it's meeeaaan

thank you Jessica SOOOOOOOOOOO much for staying with us for soooo long and hope your headache will get better and thank you Pansy as well!

thanks for sharing.. you are so lucky

Madge , do u know i'm so jealous with u ?
i've never met JEss , and i wish someday i would be met Jess like u
U are so luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk gal

Replying to:

thank you for share!

Replying to:

Re: Re: Today's function

好羨慕妳啲啊 !!!
Jessica又瘦啦,拍戲定係好辛苦~~~

Replying to:

thank you for share!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.