LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Extraordinary Award* or what ever you would call it....

it sounds better than Best actress....but not as prized...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The award has never been as prized as best actress ...So i guess alot people too it the wrong way?

Replying to:

hi Bubble, do you know what did kenix said about Lize Wang? but this news makes me feel good cuz that means Jess has more chance. hehehe... I also like Kenix , but LOVE Jess so much more.
btw, hope Jess will win in front of people's surprise cuz she is not the hot candidate this year (which i don't understand, cuz she did really good in LMS, but why people are just focusing on Kenix and Liza).

Replying to:

Ok, a gist of what the article says until NSF post his/her translation. Hope I got it right with my rudimentary Chinese reading skills:

It talks about an anti Kenix Kwok campaign because of some comments she made about Lisa Wang. Because of that, the votes for her in the Most Fav Actress is affected and her ranking has dropped by 3.

Fans are now calling for people to throw their support behind Jessica, Gigi Lai and Lisa Wang with their votes.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.
OK

Re: Kenix said something like Liza should win the Achievement award.

did Kenix say that? Did she wanna start a war there. hehehe . she better does not ever "mock" Liza like that, she is like a big sister at TVB.
anyway, Let pray for Jess win this year, as much awards as possible.
Jess is always standing out of such scandals like that. I've never heard she said something sounds like "war" like that. BECAUSE SHE IS NICE AND SMART.

Replying to:

The award has never been as prized as best actress ...So i guess alot people too it the wrong way?

Replying to:

hi Bubble, do you know what did kenix said about Lize Wang? but this news makes me feel good cuz that means Jess has more chance. hehehe... I also like Kenix , but LOVE Jess so much more.
btw, hope Jess will win in front of people's surprise cuz she is not the hot candidate this year (which i don't understand, cuz she did really good in LMS, but why people are just focusing on Kenix and Liza).

Replying to:

Ok, a gist of what the article says until NSF post his/her translation. Hope I got it right with my rudimentary Chinese reading skills:

It talks about an anti Kenix Kwok campaign because of some comments she made about Lisa Wang. Because of that, the votes for her in the Most Fav Actress is affected and her ranking has dropped by 3.

Fans are now calling for people to throw their support behind Jessica, Gigi Lai and Lisa Wang with their votes.

Do correct me if I'm wrong.
OK

Isn't this about...

the current standing from voting thus far? Not completely sure if it's official though. It'd be great if someone who reads Chinese could verify.

Liza (WOIL), Jessica (LMS), and Gigi (TCB), respectively, leading for the females. Roger (LMS) and Moses (TCB) for the males. Angela (LMS) for supporting female.

http://forums.cinple.net/newtvb/index.cgi?read=241717

Looks like the stars LMS and TCB are pretty well-received despite TCB's rather discouraging ratings.

Replying to:

郭 可 盈 踩 汪 阿 姐 遭 網 民 聲 討 封 殺

發 生 暗 踩 阿 姐 事 件 後 , 郭 可 盈 在 「 女 主 角 」 獎 網 上 投 票 中 , 即 時 跌 出 三 甲 。

(星島日報報道 為了無台慶夜頒發的「最佳女主角」獎,恨獎恨到出口的郭可盈,因一句叫阿姐(汪明荃)「星輝大獎」而「犯眾憎」,昨日在TVB官方留言版上遭影迷狂罵,有Fans一怒之下更發起「罷睇郭可盈劇集」行動﹗

下周六舉行的《萬千星輝賀台慶》,其中「最佳女主角」是最受矚目的獎項,每年都會惹來不少是是非非,去年「如妃」鄧萃雯未能大熱得獎,惹來觀眾不滿投訴,今年戰情同樣激烈,女主角以阿姐的《我的野蠻奶奶》成為頂頭大熱,而憑《酒店風雲》和《心花放》競逐的郭可盈只屬次熱。日前郭可盈指阿姐應得「星輝大獎」,惹來當事人不滿外,同時亦激嬲普羅觀眾。

在無的官方留言版上,昨日有大批觀

投訴郭可盈,以標題「郭可盈真係好寸」、「抗議郭可盈以續約換獎」、「支持阿姐、宣萱,反對郭可盈」,寫下留言,認為郭可盈指阿姐應獲「星輝大獎」,有不尊重前輩之嫌,大大影響觀眾對郭可盈的印象,更有觀眾發起「罷睇」她主演的劇集。

據知,無十分重視「網上投票」的一環,透過投票測試藝員們的人氣,原本一直是網上投票「女主角」前三名的郭可盈,昨日票數突然回落,跌出三甲外,相反,阿姐的票數節節上升穩守「冠軍」寶座、其次則是《阿旺新傳》的宣萱和《胭脂水粉》的黎姿。

相反「最佳男主角」獎的爭持似乎沒有「女主角」般激烈,「網上投票」中以正在上映的《阿旺新傳》郭晉安和《胭脂水粉》陳豪成為大熱,另外是憑醜女「阿好」一角而人氣急升的湯盈盈,則被看好為「最佳女配角」獎得主﹗

2005/11/10
回到最上

Re: Isn't this about...

Yeah, Quackie...that does look like the same article at your linked site.

I really hope Angela Tong gets the Best Supporting Actress. She really deserves it. And of course, Best Actress to Jessica!

Replying to:

the current standing from voting thus far? Not completely sure if it's official though. It'd be great if someone who reads Chinese could verify.

Liza (WOIL), Jessica (LMS), and Gigi (TCB), respectively, leading for the females. Roger (LMS) and Moses (TCB) for the males. Angela (LMS) for supporting female.

Looks like the stars LMS and TCB are pretty well-received despite TCB's rather discouraging ratings.

Replying to:

(星島日報報道 為了無台慶夜頒發的「最佳女主角」獎,恨獎恨到出口的郭可盈,因一句叫阿姐(汪明荃)「星輝大獎」而「犯眾憎」,昨日在TVB官方留言版上遭影迷狂罵,有Fans一怒之下更發起「罷睇郭可盈劇集」行動﹗

下周六舉行的《萬千星輝賀台慶》,其中「最佳女主角」是最受矚目的獎項,每年都會惹來不少是是非非,去年「如妃」鄧萃雯未能大熱得獎,惹來觀眾不滿投訴,今年戰情同樣激烈,女主角以阿姐的《我的野蠻奶奶》成為頂頭大熱,而憑《酒店風雲》和《心花放》競逐的郭可盈只屬次熱。日前郭可盈指阿姐應得「星輝大獎」,惹來當事人不滿外,同時亦激嬲普羅觀眾。

在無的官方留言版上,昨日有大批觀

投訴郭可盈,以標題「郭可盈真係好寸」、「抗議郭可盈以續約換獎」、「支持阿姐、宣萱,反對郭可盈」,寫下留言,認為郭可盈指阿姐應獲「星輝大獎」,有不尊重前輩之嫌,大大影響觀眾對郭可盈的印象,更有觀眾發起「罷睇」她主演的劇集。

據知,無十分重視「網上投票」的一環,透過投票測試藝員們的人氣,原本一直是網上投票「女主角」前三名的郭可盈,昨日票數突然回落,跌出三甲外,相反,阿姐的票數節節上升穩守「冠軍」寶座、其次則是《阿旺新傳》的宣萱和《胭脂水粉》的黎姿。

相反「最佳男主角」獎的爭持似乎沒有「女主角」般激烈,「網上投票」中以正在上映的《阿旺新傳》郭晉安和《胭脂水粉》陳豪成為大熱,另外是憑醜女「阿好」一角而人氣急升的湯盈盈,則被看好為「最佳女配角」獎得主﹗

2005/11/10
回到最上

Please vote to make JESSICA is No.1

Well,

Just read from the " http://forums.cinple.net/newtvb/index.cgi?#241769" that Jessica is the second position in voting only.
A little sad of this.

Wish she will move to No.1 soonest as still have no much time now.

Replying to:

Replying to:

在無的官方留言版上,昨日有大批觀

2005/11/10
回到最上

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high

I think lot of politics is involved in determining the outcome of TVB's awards. But it doesn't hurt to try!

Replying to:

Well,

Just read from the " http://forums.cinple.net/newtvb/index.cgi?#241769" that Jessica is the second position in voting only.
A little sad of this.

Wish she will move to No.1 soonest as still have no much time now.

Replying to:

Replying to:

在無的官方留言版上,昨日有大批觀

2005/11/10
回到最上

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.