LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: is it true that louis turned down the part?

Yes...he didn't like the idea of travelling to the airport everyday for filming.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Yes, it's Wong Chau Sang.

Replying to:

I thought he only does movies...anyway, I don't like him...whatever happens to Alex Fong? First, I'm disappointed that Louis turned it down, now Alex...I wonder if it has been confirmed?

-____________-

SOOO LAZY!!!SO IS HE CONSIDERING IT? OR IS IT FINAL HES NOT GONNA BE IN IT?? U KNOW HIS FILMOGRAPHY MADE ME SAD CUZ IT ONLY HAD FILMS AND NOT TVB SERIES LOL

Replying to:

Yes...he didn't like the idea of travelling to the airport everyday for filming.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Yes, it's Wong Chau Sang.

Replying to:

I thought he only does movies...anyway, I don't like him...whatever happens to Alex Fong? First, I'm disappointed that Louis turned it down, now Alex...I wonder if it has been confirmed?

Vincent Chow, that was his name!

AHH! I remember reading something on the series Tai Gik! and i forgot what his name was. Also Gigi isn't confirmed for the series yet.

And also didn't Anothony turn it down? I don't think its 100%...

Replying to:

Looks like Anthony Wong would be playing the male lead in TITS 2. The line up of the cast is as follow: Anthony Wong, Jessica Hsuan, Liza Wang, Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, Bosco Wong, Kenneth Ma

Jessica and Kevin Cheng won't be filming Tai Gik. Gigi Lai maybe taking over the female lead instead. Vincent Chow will play the male lead instead.

Credits: tvbonthespot.blogspot.com

Re: Vincent Chow, that was his name!

who is Vincent Chow?

Replying to:

AHH! I remember reading something on the series Tai Gik! and i forgot what his name was. Also Gigi isn't confirmed for the series yet.

Replying to:

Looks like Anthony Wong would be playing the male lead in TITS 2. The line up of the cast is as follow: Anthony Wong, Jessica Hsuan, Liza Wang, Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, Bosco Wong, Kenneth Ma

Jessica and Kevin Cheng won't be filming Tai Gik. Gigi Lai maybe taking over the female lead instead. Vincent Chow will play the male lead instead.

is anthony playting the lead 100% comfirmed? las i heard, it still wasn't

does that mean jess will be paired with anthony? i find that quite diffrent haha but well im quite disapointed louis aint in it!

Replying to:

who is Vincent Chow?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: is anthony playting the lead 100% comfirmed? las i heard, it still wasn't

Haven't read that Anthony turned it down yet. It's been a while since they cover TIT2 news. But anyway, they reported he's asked to guest appear for like 15 episodes only. I'll be surprised if they could get him.

Replying to:

does that mean jess will be paired with anthony? i find that quite diffrent haha but well im quite disapointed louis aint in it!

Replying to:

who is Vincent Chow?

Replying to:

Replying to:

aiya.. Jessica + Louis are always the best together!!! and...

who is Vincent Chow??

Replying to:

Now JESSISCA + MIU KIU WAIwill be the best choice

I think if no Louis, so then MIU KIU WAI will be the best choice for Jessica for this series.

Remember that he once so successful for ACADEMY, so please submit him to this series.

Replying to:

who is Vincent Chow??

Replying to:

Re: Now JESSISCA + MIU KIU WAIwill be the best choice

No...Chilam or Kevin Cheng would be better. Miu Kiu Wai is way too old for Jessica...lol!

Replying to:

I think if no Louis, so then MIU KIU WAI will be the best choice for Jessica for this series.

Remember that he once so successful for ACADEMY, so please submit him to this series.

Replying to:

who is Vincent Chow??

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.