LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LMS Trailers

Hello Vicky, I seem to have problem downloading the video clips of LMS - Episodes 10 & 11. Could you help ! Many Many Thanks!

What exactly the problem you have?

I just downloaded 2 selected episodes, 10 (13.76MB) and 11 (15.04MB), myself. They are working okay. What exactly the problem you have? Do you have any problem with other selected episodes?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Vicky, I seem to have problem downloading the video clips of LMS - Episodes 10 & 11. Could you help ! Many Many Thanks!

Re: What exactly the problem you have?

Hi Vicky

This is the message I receive. I think it may be my windows media player program. I could see the earlier episodes.
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the server is not responding. If you entered a URL or path to play the file, verify that it is correct. If you clicked a link to play the file, the link may not be valid."
Thank you v much!

Replying to:

I just downloaded 2 selected episodes, 10 (13.76MB) and 11 (15.04MB), myself. They are working okay. What exactly the problem you have? Do you have any problem with other selected episodes?

Replying to:

Please download and view. Do not live-view. The server can't handle at this moment

Re: Please download and view. Do not live-view. The server can't handle at this moment

OK, I'll try again. Thank u !!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.