LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
what happend?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OMG! I wonder who are those that are so crazy! Please give her some personal space. Jessica has been working so hard filming series. It'll be hard for her to entertain everyone's request and I'm sure she won't neglect her fans if she saw them waiting outside

Replying to:

Hi,

I'm just wondering will HK fans going to TVB station just like last year to wait for Jessica?

Re: Did they really do that?

I think I didn't make my message clear, what I mean's that will the HK fans wait for Jessica outside TVB station at the end of the anniversary show to celebrate her getting any awards, just like last year.

Replying to:

OMG! I wonder who are those that are so crazy! Please give her some personal space. Jessica has been working so hard filming series. It'll be hard for her to entertain everyone's request and I'm sure she won't neglect her fans if she saw them waiting outside

Replying to:

Hi,

I'm just wondering will HK fans going to TVB station just like last year to wait for Jessica?

Re: Did they really do that?

I don't think showing up outside TVB to cheer her on during the Anniversary show night is enroaching into her personal space. The fans are there to show their support for her.

But if one is to show up while she's out shopping, having a meal or going about doing her own personal things, then I would say it's a no-no.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.