LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
request for DIF IV eps.

Hi rita I was wondering if you can upload some of the first few episods of DIF4 where LJ first met and start hanging out.
Thanks for uploading eps 48 again

Re: request for DIF IV eps.

umm..I think it would be best if I holf for the uploading... after LMS, when no new Jessica Series are out, so perfect time to reupload DIF IV... I think if you could show one series that shows Jessica's acting ability it would be DIF IV... and Golden Faith. PLus DIF IV had LOUIS.. ad of course LJ!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi rita I was wondering if you can upload some of the first few episods of DIF4 where LJ first met and start hanging out.

Can you wait that long?

Replying to:

umm..I think it would be best if I holf for the uploading... after LMS, when no new Jessica Series are out, so perfect time to reupload DIF IV... I think if you could show one series that shows Jessica's acting ability it would be DIF IV... and Golden Faith. PLus DIF IV had LOUIS.. ad of course LJ!

Replying to:

Why don't you support Jessica by renting or purchasing DIF IV? It's available

Re: Why don't you support Jessica by renting or purchasing DIF IV? It's available

I have supported Jessica, I rent alot...and most of them are Jessica series. I think, if there is one series you should see of Jessica's its DIF IV...idk, i thought of uploading DIF IV before.. but i couldn't make up my mind . and since you said that, I'm kinda rethinking it. I love LJ too much, I wanna share it too all!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.