LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: English Summary of TVB 438 Weekly Magazine

Jessica has a scar on her eyebrow? hmmm, can hardly notice it...hahhaa, how coincident me got one too since little!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

As this article is long, I shall just translate the parts that have not been mentioned in other earlier articles.

Starting from Pg 52:

In period drama"Square Pegs", Lor Poh Jai Jessica's thinking is simple and innocent. Its storyline progresses in a simple and steady manner. But in the modern version, Lor Poh Jai is a modern woman who is a graduate of a foreign university. Her thinking is more aggressive as she faces the complex world of work and environment.

The hardest thing for Jessica in the serial is to shed lots of tears. As she is a happy person who loves to laugh a lot in real life, it is hard for her to have to film the crying scenes in the beginning. But luckily, she only needs to read the script of the sad scenes in the previous "Square Pegs" to bring her into the crying mood.

Roger says that he is a perfect fit with jessica, that is why they can have sparks. They are focused on acting with no hang-ups. There is this scene in which he gives her a foot massage. This requires a close relationship before it can be done. This type of rapport is what Roger has with Jessica.

(Ok I know some fans are very excited over Roger's choice of word "sparks". But I believe he is referring to working relationship with Jessica and not romantic one. Anyway, he has said many times that he is happily attached to his girlfriend, so let's not be too carried away and read too much into it. )

pg 54:

Jessica reveals that she was an over-active child with no sense of fear. She was always adventurous and trying new things. She could play til she was almost disfigured but still laughing and not the least bit frightened.

(there are a few examples that I dont understand..)
" I played ..... til I fell and hit the floor and my whole head was bleeding but I continued playing. Do you see there is a scar on my eyebrow? Those who have done make-up for me will know. I got this when I was playing with my first boyfriend when I was 18 years old. He pushed me and I hit the wall, leaving blood and scar."

Having worked with Roger many times, jessica has witnessed his seriousness. She says:"Although he acts as Ah Wong and makes people laugh, he actually belongs to the mature type and is usually quiet. He is very serious in filming and does not make mistakes. So if you want me to reveal the silly things he has done, there really isn't any."

Pg 55:

Roger is the quiet type while jessica can't stop laughing. Roger says " jessica looks very smart but actually commits a lot of blunders. She cannot control her laughing/ tries to restrain herself from laughing til her face becomes contorted. Luckily I am not affected by her or else we could never finish working. When she laughs, she cannot stop. So I try not to make her laugh. But she is the one who often walks over to crack jokes and makes me laugh."

--------

The End.

--------
Must be very fun to work with such a cheerful and jovial person like jessica.

Re: English Summary of TVB 438 Weekly Magazine

thanks for the translation...but i cant see the original article and pics though...
and its so happy seeing the two leads working happily together...and yea jessica likes to laugh alot...and its great...better be a happy person than a sad one..heehee

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

As this article is long, I shall just translate the parts that have not been mentioned in other earlier articles.

Starting from Pg 52:

In period drama"Square Pegs", Lor Poh Jai Jessica's thinking is simple and innocent. Its storyline progresses in a simple and steady manner. But in the modern version, Lor Poh Jai is a modern woman who is a graduate of a foreign university. Her thinking is more aggressive as she faces the complex world of work and environment.

The hardest thing for Jessica in the serial is to shed lots of tears. As she is a happy person who loves to laugh a lot in real life, it is hard for her to have to film the crying scenes in the beginning. But luckily, she only needs to read the script of the sad scenes in the previous "Square Pegs" to bring her into the crying mood.

Roger says that he is a perfect fit with jessica, that is why they can have sparks. They are focused on acting with no hang-ups. There is this scene in which he gives her a foot massage. This requires a close relationship before it can be done. This type of rapport is what Roger has with Jessica.

(Ok I know some fans are very excited over Roger's choice of word "sparks". But I believe he is referring to working relationship with Jessica and not romantic one. Anyway, he has said many times that he is happily attached to his girlfriend, so let's not be too carried away and read too much into it. )

pg 54:

Jessica reveals that she was an over-active child with no sense of fear. She was always adventurous and trying new things. She could play til she was almost disfigured but still laughing and not the least bit frightened.

(there are a few examples that I dont understand..)
" I played ..... til I fell and hit the floor and my whole head was bleeding but I continued playing. Do you see there is a scar on my eyebrow? Those who have done make-up for me will know. I got this when I was playing with my first boyfriend when I was 18 years old. He pushed me and I hit the wall, leaving blood and scar."

Having worked with Roger many times, jessica has witnessed his seriousness. She says:"Although he acts as Ah Wong and makes people laugh, he actually belongs to the mature type and is usually quiet. He is very serious in filming and does not make mistakes. So if you want me to reveal the silly things he has done, there really isn't any."

Pg 55:

Roger is the quiet type while jessica can't stop laughing. Roger says " jessica looks very smart but actually commits a lot of blunders. She cannot control her laughing/ tries to restrain herself from laughing til her face becomes contorted. Luckily I am not affected by her or else we could never finish working. When she laughs, she cannot stop. So I try not to make her laugh. But she is the one who often walks over to crack jokes and makes me laugh."

--------

The End.

--------
Must be very fun to work with such a cheerful and jovial person like jessica.

Thanks a lot, NSF for the English Summary of TVB 438 Weekly Magazine

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.