LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DIF IV video

Hi every one. Does anyone have video or clips of DIF IV? I live in a town where there aren't any video rental stores. I really want to watch it.

Re: DIF IV video

I have thought about uploading the whole series online, but there is 50 episodes and it would be in Cantonese only (with chinese subs of course)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi every one. Does anyone have video or clips of DIF IV? I live in a town where there aren't any video rental stores. I really want to watch it.

Do u hav da clip where jessica is kidnaped?

Hey rita i was wondering if you have the clip where jessica is kidaped by rogerschracter! i really want to see that and how louis was so worried about her. please upload it if you do. fanx in advance

Replying to:

I have thought about uploading the whole series online, but there is 50 episodes and it would be in Cantonese only (with chinese subs of course)

Replying to:

Ok, you know what... I'll upload on request.

I'll upload certain episodes on request

Replying to:

Hey rita i was wondering if you have the clip where jessica is kidaped by rogerschracter! i really want to see that and how louis was so worried about her. please upload it if you do. fanx in advance

Replying to:

Replying to:

DIF IV episode 48

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=103HYKL3BC50K2M8PG0L4AVTD9

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: DIF IV episode 48

above is the downlaod link

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

FNX HEAPS but is there anyway u kan reduce the file size?

is it possible for you to cut the clip size, because im just after the clip where louis finds out jessica has gotten kidnapped till the bit where he finds her again. kuz my connections been fualty lately and it will take about a whole day to download that big of file, but its alrite if its too much truble!

fnx heaps agn!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

If u're gonna watch LMS soon...

postpone recollection of dif4 lator...coz jess is kidnaped by roger in tat clip...

Replying to:

is it possible for you to cut the clip size, because im just after the clip where louis finds out jessica has gotten kidnapped till the bit where he finds her again. kuz my connections been fualty lately and it will take about a whole day to download that big of file, but its alrite if its too much truble!

fnx heaps agn!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

I'm well aware of that but right now im desprate for the difv clip buts its aiite

Replying to:

postpone recollection of dif4 lator...coz jess is kidnaped by roger in tat clip...

Replying to:

fnx heaps agn!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: FNX HEAPS but is there anyway u kan reduce the file size?

no sorry, I think i would have to convert it then cit the scene out... but i don't know how to do that.

Replying to:

fnx heaps agn!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thats aiite! fnx heaps!

Replying to:

no sorry, I think i would have to convert it then cit the scene out... but i don't know how to do that.

Replying to:

fnx heaps agn!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Thats aiite! fnx heaps!

I don't mind if it's in cantonese. i can understand it. I just really want to watch it. It seems like that everyone has watched it, and everyone said it's awsome.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

fnx heaps agn!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.