LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Sounds like Faye Wong..

When she sings the first line in the themesong, I really feel she sounds like Faye Wong. Anyone else agrees?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The themesong is rather addictive and cute...i like jessica's voice...doesnt really sound like her when she's talking.....very sweet and soothing

Replying to:

rarely comment..but love to read others...

i find that parts of the themesong sounds like the theme to an anime "Fruits Basket"...the melody part is similar....

does anyone else notice that?

Replying to:

Btw I love it... anyways You can hear that Roger tried to use his oh so famous "dumb voice" when he was singing the themesong. I thought Jessica's sing was great! She has really improved over these years. Although they sounded great seprately when it can to when they sang at the same time I thought thier voices weren't that compatitble but it sounded ok. I really like this themesong! Great Job!

Just wish that she will sing more songs in future.....

Re: Sounds like Faye Wong..

I feel that she sounds a lot like Kelly Chen.

Replying to:

When she sings the first line in the themesong, I really feel she sounds like Faye Wong. Anyone else agrees?

Replying to:

The themesong is rather addictive and cute...i like jessica's voice...doesnt really sound like her when she's talking.....very sweet and soothing

Replying to:

rarely comment..but love to read others...

i find that parts of the themesong sounds like the theme to an anime "Fruits Basket"...the melody part is similar....

does anyone else notice that?

Replying to:

Btw I love it... anyways You can hear that Roger tried to use his oh so famous "dumb voice" when he was singing the themesong. I thought Jessica's sing was great! She has really improved over these years. Although they sounded great seprately when it can to when they sang at the same time I thought thier voices weren't that compatitble but it sounded ok. I really like this themesong! Great Job!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.