LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Alright, great :)

I'll email you tonight :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'll be willing to do brief summaries of all the episodes

Replying to:

Hi Vicky, are you going to have English translation for all episodes? I can not wait to watch when this drama release at my place but I really want to know what happening for each episode badly. U did a great job at Jessica's site. Keep up your works. Thx Vicky.

Re: Alright, great :)

just email me! =)

Replying to:

I'll email you tonight

Replying to:

I'll be willing to do brief summaries of all the episodes

Replying to:

Hi Vicky, are you going to have English translation for all episodes? I can not wait to watch when this drama release at my place but I really want to know what happening for each episode badly. U did a great job at Jessica's site. Keep up your works. Thx Vicky.

First 5 episodes will be up tonight--Also to New Singapore Fan

Hi there,
I'll have the summary of the first 5 episodes up tonight after I get home from work. I'm sorry that I don't understand Chinese either so I have to wait for PoPoK to work on it. As soon PoPoK finishes, I'll post them up at the site. Please be patient.

To NSF or any translator out there,
If you are interested in doing translation for each coming episode, please let me know. So far, PoPoK has translated the first 5 episodes already. We can use oriental summaries to translate since they're much shorter in length than the summaries at tvb.com Stephanie can find the news and post them up. If you want to take this 'un-paid' job :), please email me. We can arrange the number of episodes that need to translate for each translator. Thanks :)

Replying to:

Translation for remaining 15 episodes of LMS

To Vicky:

Er, ok, but can i like start translating from next week coz i am tied up with work right now? I'll email you this weekend.

To other fans:

Besides Rita who has volunteered, can others also help coz it is quite tedious to translate each episode in detail. If we have more translators, each one needs to translate fewer espisodes so the English version can be posted much faster.

So, hands up, people who know Chinese/Cantonese and English pretty well, esp Singaporeans. I know many of you are almost effectively bilingual, so don't keep quiet and hide huh..step up pls.

Replying to:

Hi there,
I'll have the summary of the first 5 episodes up tonight after I get home from work. I'm sorry that I don't understand Chinese either so I have to wait for PoPoK to work on it. As soon PoPoK finishes, I'll post them up at the site. Please be patient.

To NSF or any translator out there,
If you are interested in doing translation for each coming episode, please let me know. So far, PoPoK has translated the first 5 episodes already. We can use oriental summaries to translate since they're much shorter in length than the summaries at tvb.com Stephanie can find the news and post them up. If you want to take this 'un-paid' job , please email me. We can arrange the number of episodes that need to translate for each translator. Thanks

Replying to:

To Vicky : Translation for LMS

Hi Vicky,

I'll like to offer my help too. Might not be a good translator, but I'll try my best.
I'll e-mail to you soon.

Re: To Vicky : Translation for LMS

I would also like to help with the translations.

Looking forward to it. Thank you so much

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.