LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
MORE.....

Song from "Square Pegs" sung by Hacken Lee & Dior Wong
Credit to "tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com"

Re: MORE.....

Wow thats so cool....I was wondering those pics u sent to her for her autograph are the origina pics or u printed them from your computer?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Song from "Square Pegs" sung by Hacken Lee & Dior Wong
Credit to "tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com"

Re: Re: MORE.....

Dear Candice,

I printed these large pics from my PC into 2 sets
(one for me and another for Jessica).
The first one she signed and sent back to me.
Take care!

Ciao!
^..^ Amie ^..^

Did you give her a return envelope with your address and stamps on it?

Wow you're so lucky to receive such a nice birthday present :P

So did you mail in a return envelope too? So she wrote you something besides signing the autograph? She's just sooo nice to reply her fans even though she's so busy. =) You're lucky!

Re: Did you give her a return envelope with your address and stamps on it?

Dear Elaine/Alien,

I didn't give her a return envelope or put stamps on. I gave her only my address, sometime I felt afraid I did bother her to be sender by herself, but she done for me the whole thing. That's a kind manner of her truely. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Thank you amie..

Thanks Amie for answering our questions...I'll write to her someday...coz i think right now she'll be really busy with all the filming and stuff...so dun wana bother yet..

Replying to:

Dear Elaine/Alien,

I didn't give her a return envelope or put stamps on. I gave her only my address, sometime I felt afraid I did bother her to be sender by herself, but she done for me the whole thing. That's a kind manner of her truely. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Welcome guys!

Replying to:

Thanks Amie for answering our questions...I'll write to her someday...coz i think right now she'll be really busy with all the filming and stuff...so dun wana bother yet..

Replying to:

Dear Elaine/Alien,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.