LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
To ashley, xiaoyan and all.

Dear all,
I kept company with her by sending her letters to TVB city's address (locker # 393), no problem your letters will also be sent to Jessica absolutely.

It was the second time for me to write to Jessica. I knew Jessica might have a little time to take care her fans but she always loves to do everything for fans. Anyway, Jessica is so close with us. No doubt why we all love her more and forever, that's true. Take Care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

One of Jessica's pics with her autograph 4me...

Hope all of you like it!
Jessica, I think you love this photo, too. Boom Boom is so lovely.

Take care!
***Ciao***
Amie

MORE.....

Song from "Square Pegs" sung by Hacken Lee & Dior Wong
Credit to "tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com"

Re: MORE.....

Wow thats so cool....I was wondering those pics u sent to her for her autograph are the origina pics or u printed them from your computer?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Song from "Square Pegs" sung by Hacken Lee & Dior Wong
Credit to "tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com"

Re: Re: MORE.....

Dear Candice,

I printed these large pics from my PC into 2 sets
(one for me and another for Jessica).
The first one she signed and sent back to me.
Take care!

Ciao!
^..^ Amie ^..^

Did you give her a return envelope with your address and stamps on it?

Wow you're so lucky to receive such a nice birthday present :P

So did you mail in a return envelope too? So she wrote you something besides signing the autograph? She's just sooo nice to reply her fans even though she's so busy. =) You're lucky!

Re: Did you give her a return envelope with your address and stamps on it?

Dear Elaine/Alien,

I didn't give her a return envelope or put stamps on. I gave her only my address, sometime I felt afraid I did bother her to be sender by herself, but she done for me the whole thing. That's a kind manner of her truely. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Thank you amie..

Thanks Amie for answering our questions...I'll write to her someday...coz i think right now she'll be really busy with all the filming and stuff...so dun wana bother yet..

Replying to:

Dear Elaine/Alien,

I didn't give her a return envelope or put stamps on. I gave her only my address, sometime I felt afraid I did bother her to be sender by herself, but she done for me the whole thing. That's a kind manner of her truely. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Welcome guys!

Replying to:

Thanks Amie for answering our questions...I'll write to her someday...coz i think right now she'll be really busy with all the filming and stuff...so dun wana bother yet..

Replying to:

Dear Elaine/Alien,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.