LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
You are so lucky...u wrote her a letter? Jessica actually will reply?

I oso wanto get her autograph photo....how do i write it? and wad address should i put?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,
I got your photos with your pretty autograph from you today. hahahahahas, I'm so happy when I saw your letter back. I can't believe it. But it's really yours with your writing yourself. This is my special birthday gift(October 26th)absolutely. You're so gorgeous, I love you so much.
Thanx so much! Thanx for your kindness. Take care yours!

Best regards!
Ciao!
Amie

Yup! I wrote to Jessica with her photos and asked her to sign her autograph on..

I wrote to Jessica in August at TVB city (from link on the top of the page).
And she done for me. Then she sent them back to me actually. And everything on the envelope is writen by Jessica. This is one of my reasons to love her so much. No letter in it, but it's just enough for me.Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

woa congratulation!!

where do u live ?
i'm living in VietNam
and i do wanna write to Jessica to show her how much I Love her
but i thought that she would never reply to me .
especially the address which we know not is her add
thank amie for giving me a hope

Someday , i will write to her
Jessica I Love UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

Replying to:

I wrote to Jessica in August at TVB city (from link on the top of the page).
And she done for me. Then she sent them back to me actually. And everything on the envelope is writen by Jessica. This is one of my reasons to love her so much. No letter in it, but it's just enough for me.Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Re: woa congratulation!!

Dear Chau Le,
Nothing to be only such a dream......................
so really replied from her; really Jessica. I did remember Jessica's writing when she wrote for fans in a lot of MSG or lastest msg for fans in US or Singapore that those people posted in the forum. Loveliest Jessica. Her address is on the Top of this page...so really reaching to Jessica. She did received all of your letters or something I think that. Hope you get her replying, too. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^.. Amie ^..^

Re: Re: woa congratulation!!

Yea where do u live? i'm in singapore...but i do not haf any of her photos...:( i wana write to her too

Replying to:

Dear Chau Le,
so really replied from her; really Jessica. I did remember Jessica's writing when she wrote for fans in a lot of MSG or lastest msg for fans in US or Singapore that those people posted in the forum. Loveliest Jessica. Her address is on the Top of this page...so really reaching to Jessica. She did received all of your letters or something I think that. Hope you get her replying, too. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^.. Amie ^..^

I'm an overseafan! Thailand.

Dear all,
Nice to know you here! I hope you all get her letter back, too.
Ciao
^..^Amie^..^

Replying to:

Yea where do u live? i'm in singapore...but i do not haf any of her photos... i wana write to her too

Replying to:

Dear Chau Le,

Yeah! For you and Jessica!

Yeah! to you for being so "Lucky"!

Yeah! to Jessica for being so nice!

Replying to:

Dear all,
Nice to know you here! I hope you all get her letter back, too.
Ciao
^..^Amie^..^

Replying to:

Yea where do u live? i'm in singapore...but i do not haf any of her photos... i wana write to her too

Replying to:

Dear Chau Le,

Hey..that is so NICE! You're really lucky and yea of coures Jessica is definitely GREAT!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,
I got your photos with your pretty autograph from you today. hahahahahas, I'm so happy when I saw your letter back. I can't believe it. But it's really yours with your writing yourself. This is my special birthday gift(October 26th)absolutely. You're so gorgeous, I love you so much.

Best regards!
Ciao!
Amie

Re: Hey..that is so NICE! You're really lucky and yea of coures Jessica is definitely GREAT!

Dear Bubbles and JeSS,

Yeah! It's the nicest day for me for gaining a special thing from my idol actress. Jessica always take a good care for her fans. Thanx to all of you, too. Take care!

Ciao!
^..^ Amie ^..^

So lucky , congrats!!!!!

i am envy of u, but BIG CONGRATS TO U, so lucky. it is very nice of jessica to rely back to ur letter n signed autograph for u, i noe jessica very busy, doesnt have time . but congratulations again.

Replying to:

Dear Bubbles and JeSS,

Yeah! It's the nicest day for me for gaining a special thing from my idol actress. Jessica always take a good care for her fans. Thanx to all of you, too. Take care!

Ciao!
^..^ Amie ^..^

Re: Oh my God! Jessica, I've received your pretty autograph already. Thanx a million!

You are so lucky! I am envy of you very much!
Could you tell me how to keep company with Jessica?
Thank you very much! I would be very happy if you do so.

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Best regards!
Ciao!
Amie

To ashley, xiaoyan and all.

Dear all,
I kept company with her by sending her letters to TVB city's address (locker # 393), no problem your letters will also be sent to Jessica absolutely.

It was the second time for me to write to Jessica. I knew Jessica might have a little time to take care her fans but she always loves to do everything for fans. Anyway, Jessica is so close with us. No doubt why we all love her more and forever, that's true. Take Care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

One of Jessica's pics with her autograph 4me...

Hope all of you like it!
Jessica, I think you love this photo, too. Boom Boom is so lovely.

Take care!
***Ciao***
Amie

MORE.....

Song from "Square Pegs" sung by Hacken Lee & Dior Wong
Credit to "tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com"

Re: MORE.....

Wow thats so cool....I was wondering those pics u sent to her for her autograph are the origina pics or u printed them from your computer?

Replying to:

Song from "Square Pegs" sung by Hacken Lee & Dior Wong
Credit to "tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com"

Re: Re: MORE.....

Dear Candice,

I printed these large pics from my PC into 2 sets
(one for me and another for Jessica).
The first one she signed and sent back to me.
Take care!

Ciao!
^..^ Amie ^..^

Did you give her a return envelope with your address and stamps on it?

Wow you're so lucky to receive such a nice birthday present :P

So did you mail in a return envelope too? So she wrote you something besides signing the autograph? She's just sooo nice to reply her fans even though she's so busy. =) You're lucky!

Re: Did you give her a return envelope with your address and stamps on it?

Dear Elaine/Alien,

I didn't give her a return envelope or put stamps on. I gave her only my address, sometime I felt afraid I did bother her to be sender by herself, but she done for me the whole thing. That's a kind manner of her truely. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Thank you amie..

Thanks Amie for answering our questions...I'll write to her someday...coz i think right now she'll be really busy with all the filming and stuff...so dun wana bother yet..

Replying to:

Dear Elaine/Alien,

I didn't give her a return envelope or put stamps on. I gave her only my address, sometime I felt afraid I did bother her to be sender by herself, but she done for me the whole thing. That's a kind manner of her truely. Take care! ***Ciao*** ^..^ Amie ^..^

Welcome guys!

Replying to:

Thanks Amie for answering our questions...I'll write to her someday...coz i think right now she'll be really busy with all the filming and stuff...so dun wana bother yet..

Replying to:

Dear Elaine/Alien,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.