LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sammi Cheng i concert 99' ( the bonus movie have jessica)

Thx for your offer. I suggest you go on www.yousendit.com and upload there (much faster than megaupload). In the recepient address just put your own e-mail address. Once it's uploaded successful, check you e-mail box and the link should be there. Then just paste the link in this forum to share with other Jessica's fans.
Once again, thanks for sharing with us!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I saw someone is looking for that bonus movie, I had that one, but I don't know how to upload that. Maybe I can send to some fans first,then who will available to upload to share with the other fans in here.I can send it by MSN.
mushroomwu430@hotmail.com

Although is a short movie, but Jessica is really funny and pretty. and have Louis koo

Re: Sammi Cheng i concert 99' ( the bonus movie have jessica)

oh my god! this is so great.. thank you very much for sharing with us this awesome news.. im so happy!!! i've been looking for the clips/shows that has LJ in.. now im glad that you do
about uploading it.. if you have trouble doing that then ill be glad to help you to upload.. like some one had mentioned, yousendit is a good website to upload file.. it's easy and fast to download though the link is valid only 7 days and the download is limited also (only 20 people or so.. can download -_-) so yea, if you want just go to www.yousendit.com and you will see the intruction to upload
Another website to upload is using mega, the link wont die fast, i think it's up to 30 days but it takes longer time to download the file
Well, if you need a hand to upload the file then just send it to me through email ngotaibm@yahoo.com or alj4eva@jessicahsuan.com and then we both can upload the file by yousendit (or ill try to find a better website..) so there will be two links for people to download.. cool?
thank you once again!

If you can get it to me i'll be happy to upload it for ppl

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

oh my god! this is so great.. thank you very much for sharing with us this awesome news.. im so happy!!! i've been looking for the clips/shows that has LJ in.. now im glad that you do
about uploading it.. if you have trouble doing that then ill be glad to help you to upload.. like some one had mentioned, yousendit is a good website to upload file.. it's easy and fast to download though the link is valid only 7 days and the download is limited also (only 20 people or so.. can download -_-) so yea, if you want just go to www.yousendit.com and you will see the intruction to upload
Another website to upload is using mega, the link wont die fast, i think it's up to 30 days but it takes longer time to download the file
Well, if you need a hand to upload the file then just send it to me through email ngotaibm@yahoo.com or alj4eva@jessicahsuan.com and then we both can upload the file by yousendit (or ill try to find a better website..) so there will be two links for people to download.. cool?
thank you once again!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.