LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For those who wants "bak fat bak jong"....

can i have a copy of it as well

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have sucessfully download "bak fat bak jong" from the link sandy has provided. I don't have time to upload it, but if you really want a copy and don't want to download torrent files, and you have msn, you can contact me and I can sent you a copy thru MSN...

My MSN email is: xlil_sandx@hotmail.com

luv,
~Sandy

Re: Re: For those who wants "bak fat bak jong"....

Hi Sandy, may i have a copy of the bai fa bai zhong. I have already added u to my msn. Thanks in advance!

Replying to:

Replying to:

I have sucessfully download "bak fat bak jong" from the link sandy has provided. I don't have time to upload it, but if you really want a copy and don't want to download torrent files, and you have msn, you can contact me and I can sent you a copy thru MSN...

luv,
~Sandy

plz upload it ,

or send it to my Yahoo addresss
i dont use MSN
really wanna see it
YIM : crazziiechick @yahoo.com
thanks alot

Replying to:

Hi Sandy, may i have a copy of the bai fa bai zhong. I have already added u to my msn. Thanks in advance!

Replying to:

Replying to:

luv,
~Sandy

Re: For those who wants "bak fat bak jong"....

Hi Sandy.. i really want to watch it too.. if it's possible then can you please send the file to me through email? i have MSN, but for some reason it doesnt work properly so i have to figure out how to fix it.. anyway, if you can then please send it to my email ngotaibm@yahoo.com
thank you very much! *muahz*

Replying to:

luv,
~Sandy

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.