LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Flight Info.

take care at Kunming~
have a safe flight =)

a fan from canada~

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

It's still not 100% confirmed yet whether I'll be leaving today. If I do, I'll be taking the 1:30pm Nam Fong Airline to Kunming. If you do not hear from me in the morning, it means I'm on the way to the airport. The car is supposed to pick me up at 11:20am.

Jessica

Re: Re: Flight Info.

Take Care yourself.
Have a nice day.

Replying to:

take care at Kunming~
have a safe flight =)

a fan from canada~

Replying to:

Hi All,

It's still not 100% confirmed yet whether I'll be leaving today. If I do, I'll be taking the 1:30pm Nam Fong Airline to Kunming. If you do not hear from me in the morning, it means I'm on the way to the airport. The car is supposed to pick me up at 11:20am.

Jessica

Is it just me or are we just too suspiciuos.
This post at the end there is no

Luv,
Jessica

Which she writes in every post.. maybe just too tired.

Well take care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Re: Re: Flight Info.

good luck~

Replying to:

Is it just me or are we just too suspiciuos.
This post at the end there is no

Luv,
Jessica

Which she writes in every post.. maybe just too tired.

Well take care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

If you are leaving today, take care~~
一路順風~~

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Take care, Jessica.

:-) I wish you all the best!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Hi Jessica, take care of yourself and have a pleasant flight. Miss you.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Dear Jessica,
小心保重,我們會想念妳。
還有,請好好的照顧自己,不然的話,我們會擔心的。

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Take care =)

Cheers,
Jas

Have a nice trip!Take care....Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
Sharon

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Bon Voyage!Take Care.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

TAKE GOOD CARE!!!!!!!

have a safe flight, hope u have a great trip, take care.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

俾你D咁terrible o既schedule嚇到我成晚訓唔到喇....

真係戥你緊張呀!!
Anyway, 執左行李未呀? 記得帶齊D日常用品, 要帶夠clothes喎!!
Pls take good care of yourself in China. I'm going to miss yooooooou!!! Bye!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Take care of yourself

Kunming is beautiful but a little cold there.
And the sunshine is a bit intense since its high altitude...
Anyway, take care~

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Have a safe and enjoyable trip! Will look forward to your news again.

Love,
Mee Ling

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Take good care of yourself..Bon Voyage Jessica!!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Re: 昆明的海拔较高,紫外光好强,要注意做好防护,take care

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Have a safe trip and take good care of yourself!Miss you so much....looking forward to hear from you again.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Have a safe flight to Kunming today, i miss you so dearly.. Take care of yourself. Really hope to hear from you soon. Please let us know how you are doing there.

I love You always,

Su Far

Take care and have a safe journey.....

Wish you all the best. Remember to eat and take care of your health! Don't push yourself too hard!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Have a save trip!!

Dear Jessica,

Take care and have a save trip! We'll wait for your return!

Love,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

be careful!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.