LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Comments on Just Love!

I think HDVD is only available in China? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi,JeSS

can't you buy one kind of CD called HDVD in your country? Lucky that we have more choices to own Jessica's series cd in China.
or you can download it from internet.

wishes

Replying to:

Hey guys!
I would like to raise my comments on the series Just Love. I just finihsed watching it not long ago,basically i've been watching it over and over again.Anyway,the series is really interesting..Jessica was very strict but extremely BEAUTIFUL! She carries out her work perfectly which is something very good.I remembered episod 19 very well because i cried,the part where they had to fight for ah B and when Jessica handed Ah B over to kok kwok kwong.I could see sadness and tears in Jessica's eyes.

Last but not least,i would suggest for those who hasnt watched this series yet grab it fast!! Jessica did a tremendous Job(as always) but really..its GREAT!

How much i wish those cds belong to me,unfortunetly those cds belong to an aunty whom i borrowed from.I wanted to buy it from her even if she double the original price as long as i get the cds i dont mind but then it still didnt work..sighss!

I talk alot huh..hahahx

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

you can save that in ur computer

Replying to:

I think HDVD is only available in China? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Replying to:

hi,JeSS

can't you buy one kind of CD called HDVD in your country? Lucky that we have more choices to own Jessica's series cd in China.

wishes

Replying to:

Hey guys!
I would like to raise my comments on the series Just Love. I just finihsed watching it not long ago,basically i've been watching it over and over again.Anyway,the series is really interesting..Jessica was very strict but extremely BEAUTIFUL! She carries out her work perfectly which is something very good.I remembered episod 19 very well because i cried,the part where they had to fight for ah B and when Jessica handed Ah B over to kok kwok kwong.I could see sadness and tears in Jessica's eyes.

Last but not least,i would suggest for those who hasnt watched this series yet grab it fast!! Jessica did a tremendous Job(as always) but really..its GREAT!

How much i wish those cds belong to me,unfortunetly those cds belong to an aunty whom i borrowed from.I wanted to buy it from her even if she double the original price as long as i get the cds i dont mind but then it still didnt work..sighss!

I talk alot huh..hahahx

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Mmm? I've never heard of that worr..i think i'll get my frend to burn it for me..both AHOL and JL as

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

hi,JeSS

wishes

Replying to:

Hey guys!

I talk alot huh..hahahx

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.