LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I think it's Jessica

You know I was thinking, since she's typing this message in Japan(if she isn't using her own computer) I wouldn't be surprised she would be typing in caps because Japanese keyboards are pretty weird and it's very difficult to change the settings. Judging from her phrasing and everything, it sounds 'Jessica' enough to me. :P Hope I'm correct.

Basically,i have the same thinking as u...Jessica uses proper english..but then..

The boardmaster didnt delete this message so i suppose its the real Jessica lo..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica is very carefully in typing
she has never typed in Capslocks
moreover , she dont use this word " Cuz "
seem. this is a fake Jessica
sorry SuenHuen if I'm wrong

Replying to:

She's not usually type with caps on, the message looks a little bit strange....just wonder.

Replying to:

wow u seems so busy until 2006, enjoy ur remaining days in japan, noe u will busy filming serie in china, u will travel back and forth between china n HK, dont work too hard, cant wait to see u back in hk attending TVB anniversary n promotion of LIFE MADE SIMPLE.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

HI ALL,

I'M NOW CURRENTLY IN JAPAN, BUT NOT REALLY ENJOYING MY HOLIDAY COZ IT HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT I'LL BE GOING TO CHINA FOR 3 MONTHS NEXT WEEK TO SHOOT A TV SERIES. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE FLIGHT INFORMATION. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'LL BE LEAVING ON MONDAY MORNING. I'LL BE BACK ON THE 11th NOVEMBER FOR SALES PRESENTATION AND TVB ANNIVERSARY. AFTER THAT, I SHAN'T BE BACK TILL MID-JANUARY. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS BAD, BUT I'LL BE AT LIFE MADE SIMPLE'S FUNCTION IN NOVEMBER. I GUESS I'LL SEE SOME OF YOU THEN. LIFE IS GOING TO BE BUSY AGAIN TILL JUNE 2006! I CAN'T BELIEVE THID MYSELF. ANYWAY, IT'S BETTER TO HAVE WORK TO DO. LET'S ALL WORK HARD AND WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH. I'LL BRING MY LAPTOP WITH ME, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THERE'LL BE INTERNET SERVICE AT WHERE I'LL BE STAYING - KUNMING. I'LL LET YOU KNOW. THIS IS ALL FOR NOW. JUST A QUICK NOTE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED.

TAKE CARE!

LUV,
JESSICA

Re: Trip To China

Dearest Jessica,

I'm so happy to hear from you today. However, hearing that you will be going to China soon makes be rather sad. But then, yeah.. let's keep in touch more often when you are in China. Hope there'll be internet service at Kunming, though. Surely, I'll miss you a lot always and always... Please take care of yourself while you're in China and don't over work yourself, ok. May everything will work out just fine for you there. Happy working again soon.

Well, enjoy your holiday while you still can before your life is going to be busy again with heaps of work. Jessica, no matter where you are and what you do.. Please take care and remember i care about you.

Love,
Su Far

Take Care, Jessica! Btw, what series is that? TVB series?

Hi Jessica,

So glad to see your note... =) Wow, a very busy schedule, but do remember to have enough rest while filming in China k. Work hard and play hard...

Take care and enjoy ur holidays in Japan. *heez, lotsa delicious food in Japan... * Hope to see your note again...

Cheers,
Jas

Add oil, Jessica, and thanks for the message!

Dearest Jessica,
Thanks for the message. Add oil with filming! Looking forward to another of your wonderful TV series! =) (And Life Made Simple too!) Don't overwork and remember to rest! We'll all be working hard too! I'll probably be too busy with schoolwork too so won't be able to attend your functions. =( But just to let you know that there's a whole lot of fans out there supporting you 'behind the scenes'! :P

Fingers crossed for internet access at Kunming. :)

Love,
Elaine

昆明好乾好凍o架....小心身體

My Dearest Jessica,

This is Siuman. Long time no c la, miss u much~ Last year December I went to Kunming for Rugby Competition (vs Kazakhstan and China). The weather really cold at night and in the morning. When you wake up and look outside, the grassland had coated with a thin layer of ice. And in the afternoon, there was some sun-shine, you can feel very warm, but remember always have your sun-block around you bcoz Kunming is a high-land. Moreover, staying in such high-land area, I can feel difficult to breath in & out during my competition in the pitch, so you should bear in mind your weak trachea in such condition.

Everything 小心 ar, we and your dogs will miss you much!

Siuman

Replying to:

HI ALL,

I'M NOW CURRENTLY IN JAPAN, BUT NOT REALLY ENJOYING MY HOLIDAY COZ IT HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT I'LL BE GOING TO CHINA FOR 3 MONTHS NEXT WEEK TO SHOOT A TV SERIES. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE FLIGHT INFORMATION. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'LL BE LEAVING ON MONDAY MORNING. I'LL BE BACK ON THE 11th NOVEMBER FOR SALES PRESENTATION AND TVB ANNIVERSARY. AFTER THAT, I SHAN'T BE BACK TILL MID-JANUARY. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS BAD, BUT I'LL BE AT LIFE MADE SIMPLE'S FUNCTION IN NOVEMBER. I GUESS I'LL SEE SOME OF YOU THEN. LIFE IS GOING TO BE BUSY AGAIN TILL JUNE 2006! I CAN'T BELIEVE THID MYSELF. ANYWAY, IT'S BETTER TO HAVE WORK TO DO. LET'S ALL WORK HARD AND WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH. I'LL BRING MY LAPTOP WITH ME, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THERE'LL BE INTERNET SERVICE AT WHERE I'LL BE STAYING - KUNMING. I'LL LET YOU KNOW. THIS IS ALL FOR NOW. JUST A QUICK NOTE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED.

TAKE CARE!

LUV,
JESSICA

Welcome~

昆明
好远啊~~

Replying to:

HI ALL,

TAKE CARE!

LUV,
JESSICA

wish you happy

Replying to:

HI ALL,

TAKE CARE!

LUV,
JESSICA

Jessica可以去探班吗?如果可以就好了!

Jessica ,请问可以去昆明探班吗?

Replying to:

HI ALL,

TAKE CARE!

LUV,
JESSICA

Hi Jessica,
So excited that you have come to Kunming:)But if you can come to Shanghai,it must be better!
Take care of yourself la~We will be with you all the time:)

Luv,
cindy

Replying to:

HI ALL,

TAKE CARE!

LUV,
JESSICA

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.