LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Curious: Which series did you vote for JL or LMS?

I am still deciding on which one to vote because I am having a hard time deciding, I REALLY hate this splitting vote thing...I mean it is wonderful that Jessica has 2 nominations, but she would have a higher chance to win if we only focus on one nomination...

I am kinda leaning towards JL cuz more people know about it and LMS did not even start yet....

please let me know what you all think, and which one you voted for in all three category, thank you so much

~Sandy

最佳女主角Actress - 17老婆大人Just Love,最佳劇集Best Series Award-23 阿旺新傳Life M

最佳女主角Actress - 17老婆大人Just Love,最佳劇集Best Series Award-23 阿旺新傳Life Made Smiple

http://tvcity.tvb.com/special/anniversary2005/vote/index-2.html

(both hk and oversea fans)

http://tvcity.tvb.com/special/anniversary2005/vote/index-1.html

(non-hkfans)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am still deciding on which one to vote because I am having a hard time deciding, I REALLY hate this splitting vote thing...I mean it is wonderful that Jessica has 2 nominations, but she would have a higher chance to win if we only focus on one nomination...

I am kinda leaning towards JL cuz more people know about it and LMS did not even start yet....

please let me know what you all think, and which one you voted for in all three category, thank you so much

~Sandy

Re: Just Curious: Which series did you vote for JL or LMS?

When is the last day of voting? Think I'll wait till it's nearer to the last day of voting, and cast my vote to whichever one of Jessica's series/role that has a better chance of winning.

Replying to:

~Sandy

其實我地係咪應該雜中力量去投一齣劇呢﹖當然..

當然唔係強逼大家去做.. I just thought it might be a good strategy to win..??

Replying to:

~Sandy

Re: 其實我地係咪應該雜中力量去投一齣劇呢﹖當然..

that's what I was trying to say ar, that is why i want to know which one did people vote so i can choose the more common one so we can focus on that one and win it =)

I haven't vote yet! which one should I?

Replying to:

that's what I was trying to say ar, that is why i want to know which one did people vote so i can choose the more common one so we can focus on that one and win it =)

Re: Just Curious: Which series did you vote for JL or LMS?

i already voted on the very first day...JL!
Too bad! can't join u all....

Re: Re: Just Curious: Which series did you vote for JL or LMS?

I voted on the 2nd day and in my excitement, I forgot to come here to discuss with you guys first.

I voted for Jessica in LMS though I have not seen it yet. The reasons have been given in my and Rita's earlier postings - bigger production than JL, stronger storyline, better timing which coincides with the voting period etc. But of course, there is also the valid argument that most people will remember JL more since it has aired earlier. So we do have 2 groups having different opinions...

Now I just hope that our votes won't be split evenly between JL and LMS. Will it cause Jessica to lose the coveted award of Best Female Leading Actress?

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Just Curious: Which series did you vote for JL or LMS?

My personal choice for the moment would be LMS. Why? Because it is Jessica's series de jour; still fresh in the mind of viewers (Hong Kong audience and those lucky enough to have access to rental tapes before the close of voting). There are also lots of hype/publicity surrounding this series and the fact that it is a spinnoff of Square Pegs carries a lot weight with many TVB fans. But then, my guess may be wrong.

Replying to:

I voted on the 2nd day and in my excitement, I forgot to come here to discuss with you guys first.

I voted for Jessica in LMS though I have not seen it yet. The reasons have been given in my and Rita's earlier postings - bigger production than JL, stronger storyline, better timing which coincides with the voting period etc. But of course, there is also the valid argument that most people will remember JL more since it has aired earlier. So we do have 2 groups having different opinions...

Now I just hope that our votes won't be split evenly between JL and LMS. Will it cause Jessica to lose the coveted award of Best Female Leading Actress?

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just Curious: Which series did you vote for JL or LMS?

Just like to know how do you know if the vote has gone thru'. Thanks

Replying to:

My personal choice for the moment would be LMS. Why? Because it is Jessica's series de jour; still fresh in the mind of viewers (Hong Kong audience and those lucky enough to have access to rental tapes before the close of voting). There are also lots of hype/publicity surrounding this series and the fact that it is a spinnoff of Square Pegs carries a lot weight with many TVB fans. But then, my guess may be wrong.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.