LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Jessica (random thoughts)

Hi Mai

What is Vietnam’s title of Secret from the Heart (w/ Felix Wong, Gallen Law, Amy Kwok, Ada Choi, and many other great actors/actresses).

Thanks,
Adeline

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica,

Hi! I hope you're doing well. I'm Mai, a Vietnamese fan from the state.

I just finished rewatching an old series of yours - Secret from the Heart (w/ Felix Wong, Gallen Law, Amy Kwok, Ada Choi, and many other great actors/actresses). I feel like crying out loud right now. I really miss you and those great series in the '90s. Since you have a series per year contract w/ TVB (yeah?), it would be better, if you choose grand production series than series similar to Just Love. Do not get me wrong; I like Just Love (and any other series you're in). However, I expect more (grand production of original series) from you now that I can only see you once a year. I cannot wait for Square Pegs 2 & Triumph in the Sky 2! (Good luck w/ the rating and filming.) Still, I really hope you will film series similar to Golden Faith, File Justice, Detective Investigation, Cold Blood Warm Heart, etc after those though. Pleaseeeeee... I really miss those type of series in general.

Before I end it here, I just want to tell you: I really love your smile - just lighten up the spirit! Jessica, I wish you're always be happy & stay healthy! Take care.

Mai

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.