LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
why jess and louis are not destined to each other?? Can anyone answer this??

I wonder why jessica and louis koo did not meant to each other.. I really think that they are a good couple..

Who still hasn't gotten over them? ME!!! They are made for each other! ask TVB why they are not dest

of course only man's best friend did they get together in the end... BUT DIF IV !!!! AHHH!

Re: Who still hasn't gotten over them? ME!!! They are made for each other! ask TVB why they are not

i am still not over LJ, always be in my heart, i am such a big fan of them. so sad that TVB doesnt pair them up anymore, nn again Louis doesnt do series anymore. hope he will come back to TVB n do series with Jessica.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

of course only man's best friend did they get together in the end... BUT DIF IV !!!! AHHH!

Re: Re: Who still hasn't gotten over them? ME!!! They are made for each other! ask TVB why they are

are we talking about our beloved LJ here? how long has it been since the last time we saw LJ together? *sigh* those good old days.. no matter what i do, i still can never get enough/over LJ (it's a LJ thing! ) hahaha, im now rewatching DIF4 and ASITP over again.. and still i cried badly just like my first time watching DIF4 - the hospital scene, LJ are such a perfect couple made from heaven - Long Live LJ!!!

ps. i STILL want more LJ series!

~i luv my elljay~

Replying to:

i am still not over LJ, always be in my heart, i am such a big fan of them. so sad that TVB doesnt pair them up anymore, nn again Louis doesnt do series anymore. hope he will come back to TVB n do series with Jessica.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Who still hasn't gotten over them? ME!!! They are made for each other! ask TVB why they are

yes i agree with you .they are very much . i hope that they can act DIF5 together .And finally they can be together.I also hope TVB can play the DIF4 in the midnight or in the afternoon .Do anyone have louis and jesscia photo that they take together?If yes can you post on here?
thank a lot.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.