LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What male leads would you like to see?

The male lead is still up for grabs, I 'd like to see Moses Chan w/ Jess. They seemed to be a good match when l saw them together in the HSBC commerical last year.

No offense to Anthony Wong, but he looks like a perevert and he's too old to be a male lead.

Another good choice will be Kevin Cheng, but he seems a bit younger than Jess.

Other l 'd like to see is

Deric Wan, Sunny Chan, Lawrence Ng, Bowie Lam,Steven Ma,Chi Lam Cheung.

Louis Koo!!!!!!!

Kevin Cheng, seems a bit younger than Jess, in reality he is older... by a little.

BUT BY FAR LOUIS KOO!!!seriously he has to reconsider!

Deric, Chilam, Gallen, umm thats my picks for it and Kevin is good too. Well this guy has to look good in a suit!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The male lead is still up for grabs, I 'd like to see Moses Chan w/ Jess. They seemed to be a good match when l saw them together in the HSBC commerical last year.

No offense to Anthony Wong, but he looks like a perevert and he's too old to be a male lead.

Re: What male leads would you like to see?

I'd like to see her with Kevin Cheng, Moses Chan or Julian Cheung

Replying to:

Louis Koo (No.1) and...

I think Jessica and Louis did play their characters of partnership as well. The otherwise, they do improve themselves in acting into the greatest stars easily. No doubt ppl loves to watch them in the series together again and again.

The other actor...Julian Chi Lam, that's okey. Because he is so nice in uniform actually and his acting is pretty good, too.

Best regards!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Wow. Looks perverted, ok but too old? He's as old as Andy Lau. Wong's an multiple award winning actor and occultly known throughout the world and on his way to making his first Hollywood production movie. The guy is somewhat of an acting-god, regardless of his notorious ways plagued by the HK media. Frankly, TVB would be every so lucky to get a hold of him. Even if, he's only in talks for 15 of the 40 episodic series but knowing TVB, they would be using his name as much as they can to promote it if he does end up doing it.

Kevin Cheng, in actuality is a year older than Jess. He just looks boyish.

I'm actually quit glad they couldn't get Alex Fong (even though I believe he's a good friend of Jess) but after his last epic-disaster that stalled longer than a split second, I really don't have much faith in him.

Replying to:

Disappointed

I was a bit a disappointed to know that Anthony Wong will be the male lead in TITS2.

I prefered Louis Koo (of course), Julian ChiLam, Michael Tao, or Lawerence Ng.

Replying to:

Re: Disappointed

i think s o.I think Louis koo is the most suitable male actor in TITS2.Do you have the photo of Louis Koo and jesscia .If yes can you give me.

Replying to:

I was a bit a disappointed to know that Anthony Wong will be the male lead in TITS2.

Replying to:

Louis Kooooooooooo

yah i choose Louis Koo cuz with me Jess and Louis always are the best couple
i always waitting to see they back to the screen
of course Jessica can be act good with other actors but Louis only be match with Jess
TVB should invite Louis Koo for TTIS II
Anthony is old ,

Replying to:

Replying to:

my answer is unquestionable MICHAEL TAO!!!

sigh..i have been thirsty for Samantha and Michael's reunion from FOJ fame.

Louis!!!!

i have always been a big fan of Louis n Jessica, cos they are a perfect n great couple on screen, their chemistry is undescribeable.

Replying to:

I would also prefer Louis Koo... if not, I think Alex Fong would be a great match too..

Replying to:

Re: I would also prefer Louis Koo... if not, I think Alex Fong would be a great match too..

I agree with you, but now, it is only a dream to me.

Replying to:

Replying to:

I'd go for Louis Koo! Best couple ever..hehe

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Moses Chan

I just read an article about Gallen Law....

It states: "Gallen Law Ka Leung yesterday visited a group of seniors at the Alzheimer's Disease Association for a TVB program. He expressed that TVB has asked him to return for a series. If he runs into a good script he would, since he would like to spend more time in Hong Kong with his family."

If Gallen will return, Gallen will be my selection to act w/ Jessica, whether it is TITS2 or any other series.

Replying to:

Re: I just read an article about Gallen Law....

Hopefully TVB will consider Gallen Law since I heard that he still owes TVB couple series although he left TVB already.

Louis~

Replying to:

I also prefer Gallen Law or Louis Koo!!!

Replying to:

Michael Miu or Ekin Cheng or Dave Wong or Adam Cheng or Leon Lai

no Moses plzz.......getting sick of him series after series

Replying to:

1. louis koo
2. ekin cheng
3. francis ng
4. julian cheung
5. deric wan

Replying to:

Gallen Lo

Replying to:

Hmm..I want LOUIS!! and wong hei or gallen would be cool or..LOUIS AGAIN!

Replying to:

LOUIS KOO!! LOUIS KOO!!! my ONE and ONLY - elLJay!!! :)

Re: LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS!!!!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.