LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oriental Oct 7

Thanks Stephanie & Mrs Luk for sharing !

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks Mrs. Luk for sharing

Thanks so much for sharing the article...

Replying to:

Thanks Stephanie & Mrs Luk for sharing !

Replying to:

English Translation of news from Oriental Oct 7

Jessica was seen at Temple Street a day earlier filming promotional clips for TVB celebratory serial "Life Made Simple". This time she was doing it alone as her "loh gong chai"/hubby Roger Kwok was in China. As the filming took place at the time of heavy human traffic, Jessica was a little worried initially. But she was at ease once she reached the setting. When there was filming at a fortune-teller's stall, it attracted a crowd who gathered to watch.

Jessica indicated that she liked to visit Temple Street in the past. She said: " Last time it was very crowded, and I liked to buy.....(sorry don't understand these 3 Cantonese sentences..can someone help?) ..but will forget after listening. Usually I will believe those that are good predictions but I will not believe those that are bad. I will get my fortune told once a year. (Is it about marriage?) No, usually when I am dating I don't ask about marriage. But if I am not dating I will ask about it. (When is the suitable year for marriage for you?) This year and next year. Can listen and believe but don't be too obsessed about it. Must analyse it for yourself".

"Life Made Simple" is the celebratory TVB serial. When asked if she had placed high hopes on this serial, she said "......(sorry, dont understand the 3 canto phrases again..help!) But the producer and directors have said it's good and they are not the type who would lie. Although viewership is important, what is more pressing is the word-of-mouth/ what people say about it."

Jessica added that in "Triumph in the Skies 2", she would take on the role of a pilot. She only knew that Lisa Wang would also be in it. The male partner was still unknown.

-------The end------

So there is still hope that Louis Koo may be her partner in TITS 2?? yeahh.....

I like Jessica's expression in the picture which I guess is a scene for the promotional clip. So comical.

Replying to:

Aa Always Thanks to NSF for translating!

And Mrs Luk for scanning the article

LJ! but he already said he turned it down *sigh* maybe he will change his mind!

Replying to:

Jessica was seen at Temple Street a day earlier filming promotional clips for TVB celebratory serial "Life Made Simple". This time she was doing it alone as her "loh gong chai"/hubby Roger Kwok was in China. As the filming took place at the time of heavy human traffic, Jessica was a little worried initially. But she was at ease once she reached the setting. When there was filming at a fortune-teller's stall, it attracted a crowd who gathered to watch.

Jessica indicated that she liked to visit Temple Street in the past. She said: " Last time it was very crowded, and I liked to buy.....(sorry don't understand these 3 Cantonese sentences..can someone help?) ..but will forget after listening. Usually I will believe those that are good predictions but I will not believe those that are bad. I will get my fortune told once a year. (Is it about marriage?) No, usually when I am dating I don't ask about marriage. But if I am not dating I will ask about it. (When is the suitable year for marriage for you?) This year and next year. Can listen and believe but don't be too obsessed about it. Must analyse it for yourself".

"Life Made Simple" is the celebratory TVB serial. When asked if she had placed high hopes on this serial, she said "......(sorry, dont understand the 3 canto phrases again..help!) But the producer and directors have said it's good and they are not the type who would lie. Although viewership is important, what is more pressing is the word-of-mouth/ what people say about it."

Jessica added that in "Triumph in the Skies 2", she would take on the role of a pilot. She only knew that Lisa Wang would also be in it. The male partner was still unknown.

-------The end------

So there is still hope that Louis Koo may be her partner in TITS 2?? yeahh.....

I like Jessica's expression in the picture which I guess is a scene for the promotional clip. So comical.

Replying to:

Re: Aa Always Thanks to NSF for translating!

I'll try to help with translating some of the words..NSF hope you don't mind..

Jessica indicated that she liked to visit Temple Street in the past. She said: " Last time it was very crowded, and I liked to buy.....(sorry don't understand these 3 Cantonese sentences..can someone help?)

----> She says she likes to buy "Ni Tou D Man Zuk Ye" which means she likes to buy "The cultural/traditional things here"

"Life Made Simple" is the celebratory TVB serial. When asked if she had placed high hopes on this serial, she said "......(sorry, dont understand the 3 canto phrases again..help!)

----> She says that "Ngo Dei Ni D Tou Hai Lou Pat Pat, Mat Ye Yi Tou Jeep Sao" which means "Lou Pat Pat like us will endure anything already"

I have heard of this phrase "Lou Pat Pat" on HK radio stations before..It is used to describe those who have experience in this industry..literally translates to "Old Butts" ..haha...

Many thanks, Louisa, NSF and Stephanie! The team-work is great!

Replying to:

Jessica indicated that she liked to visit Temple Street in the past. She said: " Last time it was very crowded, and I liked to buy.....(sorry don't understand these 3 Cantonese sentences..can someone help?)

----> She says she likes to buy "Ni Tou D Man Zuk Ye" which means she likes to buy "The cultural/traditional things here"

"Life Made Simple" is the celebratory TVB serial. When asked if she had placed high hopes on this serial, she said "......(sorry, dont understand the 3 canto phrases again..help!)

----> She says that "Ngo Dei Ni D Tou Hai Lou Pat Pat, Mat Ye Yi Tou Jeep Sao" which means "Lou Pat Pat like us will endure anything already"

I have heard of this phrase "Lou Pat Pat" on HK radio stations before..It is used to describe those who have experience in this industry..literally translates to "Old Butts" ..haha...

Yup,thank u guys! Jessica's expression looks cute indeed..haha

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thank, Louisa! I've learnt a new word from you..

Now I know what "Lou pat pat " means Do correct me in future as my cantonse is rather poor and I tend to read the words in the Chinese way, which may be wrong or sound weird..

Replying to:

Re: Thank, Louisa! I've learnt a new word from you..

i am just doing my little part here..you are most welcome. thank you for all of your full translations.

Replying to:

Now I know what "Lou pat pat " means Do correct me in future as my cantonse is rather poor and I tend to read the words in the Chinese way, which may be wrong or sound weird..

Replying to:

Thanks a lot Stephanie, NSF & Louisa for the news & english translation!

Thanks to Stephanie and Mrs. Luk!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.