LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Jessica With Love...

Dearest Jessica,

How are you lately? Are you still having your vacation?? Anyway, just want to let you know that we miss you in this B'net like crazy. Hope you're doing just fine thesedays.

Please say something to us here if you have the time.. let us know how you are doing at the moment because we all care about you so much, though.

You are such a wonderful actress.. and because of that you deserve all the success and credits that you have now in the entertainment industry. What is more, you've touched other people's lives with your talent through your superb acting. I thank God that i can cherish such a "special" actress that you are and one thing i can say for sure is that you'll always be remembered as my most favourite HK actress in my life ever.

Until we hear from you again.. I wish the best for you in your career and life as a whole.
Just remember that you are always loved by all of us, and you are so beautiful, rare and special.. We will always believe in you and support you through thick and thin. Take care always.

Endless love,
su far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.