LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
to : Doris

I've d/l clip trio show of Jessica & bobby and Jessica with another girls. just give me your adress at my email, i'll send to you by mail

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Rita,

Will you be uploading the Super Trio Clip Of Jessica & Bobby?

To: Silvana - I've e-mail to you - thank u

Re: to : Doris

Guess you won't be needing my help anyways can I have the one With Jessica and BObby?

Replying to:

I've d/l clip trio show of Jessica & bobby and Jessica with another girls. just give me your adress at my email, i'll send to you by mail

Replying to:

Hi Rita,

To Silvana

Hi, im just wondering if you have downloaded the clip that has Louis&Jessica in? if you have then can you please upload or send it to me? i really want to watch it. thank you!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Rita,

Hi Silvana

Hi Silvana... do you think you can email it to me too please???

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Rita,

my email address is.....

joycekhuu@msn.com

Replying to:

Hi Silvana... do you think you can email it to me too please???

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Rita,

Re: Super Trio Clips

Hi Silvana,

Do you think you could send me the Super Trio clips comprising Jessica &Bobby and Jessica & Ada and the rest too? Thanks a lot. My email add is enclosed above. Sorry if it troubles you too much. :)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Rita,

Re: Anyone here?

hahaha so guess that im not the only one here who is still obsessed w/ LJ and the whole DIFIV thing and yea.. i just finished rewatching MBF and ASITP (LJ scenes only ) now im gonna go n rewatch dif4 again *what can i say? its a LJ thing! haha by the way, Rita if you have time then can you please re-upload the clip that has Louis and Jessica in it? i tried to dl it so many times but i just couldnt.. i really want to watch it since rewatching DIFIV didnt really help or satisfy myself much (the heart-broken ending!!!) and so here im waiting/hoping/praying for another LJ series lol.. thank you very much!

~long live lj~

Re: Re: Anyone here?

umm which LJ clip?

WOOO LJ I can't get enough of them! i'm still obsessed with them!

Replying to:

hahaha so guess that im not the only one here who is still obsessed w/ LJ and the whole DIFIV thing and yea.. i just finished rewatching MBF and ASITP (LJ scenes only ) now im gonna go n rewatch dif4 again *what can i say? its a LJ thing! haha by the way, Rita if you have time then can you please re-upload the clip that has Louis and Jessica in it? i tried to dl it so many times but i just couldnt.. i really want to watch it since rewatching DIFIV didnt really help or satisfy myself much (the heart-broken ending!!!) and so here im waiting/hoping/praying for another LJ series lol.. thank you very much!

~long live lj~

Re: Re: Re: Anyone here?

um... one of the espisode of Super Trio Show that LJ were in it i guess..? im not sure cuz i couldnt dl it remember? lol but it was one of the clips you (or pang) uploaded here along with the super trio show of Jess n Kenix, Jess & Ada and other artists as well.. can you find it now or i just sound too confusing to you? lol and anyway, how many LJ clips do you have lol? cuz when it comes to LJ im VERY greedy so *ehem* can i have them all if it is possible? *MUAHZ* THANK YOU!!!!

Replying to:

umm which LJ clip?

Replying to:

~long live lj~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone here?

umm a super trio of LJ! OMG is there one? I must get my hands on it! lol me too when it comes to LJ! Umm there is an interview thingy with LJ, promotion for step in the past i think (i don't understand mando) anyways yeah but the interview is in canto, and they were cute together and so comfortable! Well If you want Lj clips then i have to go though my collection of Jessica things... may take a while because half of them are on disk

Replying to:

um... one of the espisode of Super Trio Show that LJ were in it i guess..? im not sure cuz i couldnt dl it remember? lol but it was one of the clips you (or pang) uploaded here along with the super trio show of Jess n Kenix, Jess & Ada and other artists as well.. can you find it now or i just sound too confusing to you? lol and anyway, how many LJ clips do you have lol? cuz when it comes to LJ im VERY greedy so *ehem* can i have them all if it is possible? *MUAHZ* THANK YOU!!!!

Replying to:

umm which LJ clip?

Replying to:

~long live lj~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone here?

i think it is the one on i guess i guess i guess guess guess.. not on super trio.

Replying to:

umm a super trio of LJ! OMG is there one? I must get my hands on it! lol me too when it comes to LJ! Umm there is an interview thingy with LJ, promotion for step in the past i think (i don't understand mando) anyways yeah but the interview is in canto, and they were cute together and so comfortable! Well If you want Lj clips then i have to go though my collection of Jessica things... may take a while because half of them are on disk

Replying to:

Replying to:

umm which LJ clip?

Replying to:

~long live lj~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone here?

hahah i dont understand mando/canto either cuz im not chinese.. but oh well, it doesnt matter as long as it's LJ - everything can be understandable to me *wink* like i said it's a LJ thing! LOL
and im not sure if LJ were in one of the super trio show or not, but i remember that i saw some old pix which LJ were playing some kind of game and i believe Sonija was there also.. and since i dunno chinese so i dont really know if it was ASITP promotion or something. Anyway, im glad that you said you have an interview clip of LJ and the way you described it - how cute and comfortable LJ were together - just make my stomach feeling anxious and all lol.. i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight hahah.. well, take your time to search for it, im waiting for you . thank you once again! *luv ya!*

~lOng lIvE LJ~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone here?

Well I'mm I'm pretty sure taht there are link still working for thoses clips..but it pretty slow. Anyways I'll find it! and upload it so you can see!

I still can't get enough of LJ!

Replying to:

hahah i dont understand mando/canto either cuz im not chinese.. but oh well, it doesnt matter as long as it's LJ - everything can be understandable to me *wink* like i said it's a LJ thing! LOL
and im not sure if LJ were in one of the super trio show or not, but i remember that i saw some old pix which LJ were playing some kind of game and i believe Sonija was there also.. and since i dunno chinese so i dont really know if it was ASITP promotion or something. Anyway, im glad that you said you have an interview clip of LJ and the way you described it - how cute and comfortable LJ were together - just make my stomach feeling anxious and all lol.. i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight hahah.. well, take your time to search for it, im waiting for you . thank you once again! *luv ya!*

~lOng lIvE LJ~

Thanks so much Rita!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.