LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re:little Jessica is so cute & funny. Btw, thanx for sharing, NSF

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

I came across this page from Baidu.com recently which described all the funny things that happened when jessica was a little girl. I enjoyed it every much, so I thought of sharing it with all of you. For those who can read Chinese, you can go to this link to read the full story:

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=33461339

I will translate some of the stories here:

Jessica's lively antics and playful mischief has been evident since young.

1) Her personality is opposite that of her brother's. When she was about 3 or 4 years old, she was on a plane but could not sit still and went around disturbing other passengers. Sitting in front of her was a bald man and she slapped the top of his bald head! Her mum was so nervous, she kept apologising to that man. Not only did Jessica not realise that what she did was wrong, she even asked outrightly, "why no hair?"

2) In another airplane incident, when most of the passengers were asleep, little Jessica looked out the window and it was totally dark outside. She thought she could see land and concluded the plane must be be landing soon. She gave a shrill shout of excitement and woke up many passengers from their sleep. It turned out that what she thought was "land" was actually the plane's wing!!

3) She always fought with her brother when she was little and would go crying to her mother to complain if she lost. She played with her brother and his friends most of the time, such games include "police catch thieves" and other boys' games like cycling.

4) Jessica's mother would prepare fruits after dinner but since Jessica was a slow eater, she usually would not have much to choose from what was left. Once, before she finished her dinner, Jessica took a bite in every orange and laughed that her brother would not eat them now that the fruits had her saliva. Then she went back to eating her dinner SLOWLY, and enjoyed her fruits later.

5) Jessica was a chatterbox in school. In her report card, her teacher also gave the comments "too talkative". But she knew how to charm her teachers and get into their good books, one of her teachers even gave her money to buy tidbits.

Hahaha,thanks NSF!! Jessica is sooooo naughty yet cute and smart! Hahahz..*laughing*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

I came across this page from Baidu.com recently which described all the funny things that happened when jessica was a little girl. I enjoyed it every much, so I thought of sharing it with all of you. For those who can read Chinese, you can go to this link to read the full story:

1) Her personality is opposite that of her brother's. When she was about 3 or 4 years old, she was on a plane but could not sit still and went around disturbing other passengers. Sitting in front of her was a bald man and she slapped the top of his bald head! Her mum was so nervous, she kept apologising to that man. Not only did Jessica not realise that what she did was wrong, she even asked outrightly, "why no hair?"

2) In another airplane incident, when most of the passengers were asleep, little Jessica looked out the window and it was totally dark outside. She thought she could see land and concluded the plane must be be landing soon. She gave a shrill shout of excitement and woke up many passengers from their sleep. It turned out that what she thought was "land" was actually the plane's wing!!

3) She always fought with her brother when she was little and would go crying to her mother to complain if she lost. She played with her brother and his friends most of the time, such games include "police catch thieves" and other boys' games like cycling.

4) Jessica's mother would prepare fruits after dinner but since Jessica was a slow eater, she usually would not have much to choose from what was left. Once, before she finished her dinner, Jessica took a bite in every orange and laughed that her brother would not eat them now that the fruits had her saliva. Then she went back to eating her dinner SLOWLY, and enjoyed her fruits later.

5) Jessica was a chatterbox in school. In her report card, her teacher also gave the comments "too talkative". But she knew how to charm her teachers and get into their good books, one of her teachers even gave her money to buy tidbits.

Re: Jessica's hilarious childhood incidents ....

Hi NSF,

Thanks. But how we sure this is real jessica childhood? But prolli, Jessica might love to see this, knowing her she'd be glad to elaborate on some of this cuties....

LOL, the police n thieves thingie is so cute...tat was like me fav game when I was little...but of course I am a boy...:P

Harry

Replying to:

Hi all,

Re: Re: Jessica's hilarious childhood incidents ....

I dont know if its real but it does sound real. I can imagine Jessica doing it Anyway, I quoted my source, so you guys cannot bash me up if these stories turn out to be fake ones concocted by over-imaginative fans.

Would be great if jessica can read it and let us know if these were true.

Replying to:

Hi NSF,

Thanks. But how we sure this is real jessica childhood? But prolli, Jessica might love to see this, knowing her she'd be glad to elaborate on some of this cuties....

LOL, the police n thieves thingie is so cute...tat was like me fav game when I was little...but of course I am a boy...

Harry

Replying to:

Hi all,

Regarding the police and thieves,its true!

Jessica did mention before in her interwiew in china saying that she plays police and thieves with her bro and bro's friends,she doesnt play barbie dolls like other little girls do. Basically,Jessica's attitude shows..shes not those girly type she is more on the active and tomboy side which i like ..hahaha..Jessica is one who can joke around with..heee ,*ciao*

She ROCKS!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

I dont know if its real but it does sound real. I can imagine Jessica doing it Anyway, I quoted my source, so you guys cannot bash me up if these stories turn out to be fake ones concocted by over-imaginative fans.

Would be great if jessica can read it and let us know if these were true.

Replying to:

Hi NSF,

LOL, the police n thieves thingie is so cute...tat was like me fav game when I was little...but of course I am a boy...

Harry

Replying to:

Hi all,

Re: Jessica's hilarious childhood incidents ....

Thanx NSF, Hahas

It made me laughing about a mischievous stories of little Jessica. She's always cute and funny. I could imagine what did matter she done. Hahahas ....Cutie Jessica, have you been naughty yet nowaday? I love your stories when you were a naughty girl like a clever child.

*Ciao*
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi all,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.