LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Handul of love!

It was shown in Singapore not long ago... I just wanna say it's great... coz basically the plot's superb... I love the 5 children and all those stuff in the show... The plot's not a cliche at all... really enjoyed watching the show! Enjoy ya~

joyous_daz

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

lol the show probably wont be in canada for another month or so, enjoy

Replying to:

It wasn't a great great show...but the story's pretty sweet...got funnier with so many children around...

there'll be a x'mas eve scene, settings was beautiful...and oh! the apt scene when she was ill was sweet n funny too...I guess tat's it, didn't wanna spoil it for ya...

but the story really reminds us that no matter how deep a minsunderstanding, there's always a turnaround...

just me opinion,
Harry

Replying to:

wow! this episode jus cum out in england.. on TVB europe.. watched first episode today ^^ its very good already! i found it funny wen Jessica had to exchange that skirt with someone at work.. that was very funny keep up the good work!
<3 WaI
XxXx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Handul of love!

Hey, lurker here.

Actually, it's already aired in Canada for those who have access to the Fairchild channel. Fairchild had the rights to it starting at the end of August and I think it finished two weeks ago I think...

Leafer

Replying to:

It was shown in Singapore not long ago... I just wanna say it's great... coz basically the plot's superb... I love the 5 children and all those stuff in the show... The plot's not a cliche at all... really enjoyed watching the show! Enjoy ya~

joyous_daz

Replying to:

Replying to:

It wasn't a great great show...but the story's pretty sweet...got funnier with so many children around...

there'll be a x'mas eve scene, settings was beautiful...and oh! the apt scene when she was ill was sweet n funny too...I guess tat's it, didn't wanna spoil it for ya...

but the story really reminds us that no matter how deep a minsunderstanding, there's always a turnaround...

just me opinion,
Harry

Replying to:

wow! this episode jus cum out in england.. on TVB europe.. watched first episode today ^^ its very good already! i found it funny wen Jessica had to exchange that skirt with someone at work.. that was very funny keep up the good work!
<3 WaI
XxXx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Handul of love!

haha actually I am watching it too, but the series is ending soon for us maybe like 5 more esp. (or maybe even less, I missed today esp cuz i had work.. ) I am in San Francisco area tho hehe...altho I've rented the tapes long time ago when it first came out, I am still looking forward watching it everyday hehe... I'll never get tired of watching Jessica series OVER and OVER again hahaha..Jessica said she loved filming this series too, she said she had lots of fun with the kids hehehe anyways enjoy the rest of the series

~Sandy

Replying to:

Hey, lurker here.

Actually, it's already aired in Canada for those who have access to the Fairchild channel. Fairchild had the rights to it starting at the end of August and I think it finished two weeks ago I think...

Leafer

Replying to:

joyous_daz

Replying to:

Replying to:

just me opinion,
Harry

Replying to:

<3 WaI
XxXx

Re: Handul of love!

Hey!
This series just ended few days back in my country..was a tremendous series i should say..i shall not be the spoiler,keep watching it..its so GOOD!! As always,Jessica did a great job ..i love to see the part when Jessica is together with Mui Mui..so sweet!..hehe,*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

<3 WaI
XxXx

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.