LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Hi Jessica, you're so nice!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you for coming all the way to Tsuen Wan today even under such short notice. I was happy to see the two of you. Sorry again for not staying longer, but it's always difficult with other people waiting. I'll try and stay a while longer next time.

luv,
Jessica

Re: 只可惜我没机会去

Replying to:

Thank you for coming all the way to Tsuen Wan today even under such short notice. I was happy to see the two of you. Sorry again for not staying longer, but it's always difficult with other people waiting. I'll try and stay a while longer next time.

luv,
Jessica

Re: To Michellia and Ah Fat

Nice to hear from you. We were happy to see you even under such a hurry. It's sweet enough!

Hey! You looked quite fit yesterday. Not as fat as you claimed to be! Ah Fat could spot you at once even though we stood far away from the stage.

Do enjoy your coming trip! Our best wishes will be with you wherever you go to.

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.