LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi Jessica!!!

Hi Jessica,

How many dogs you will bring to the function?

Adeline

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Hahaa, U're truly No 1 dog-lovers!!! Have Fun

Regards,
Harry

Replying to:

Hi fans,

Sorry for informing you now, but I shall be attending a dog award presentation today. The event begins at 2:30pm, but I'll be there at 3:30pm. Venue: 愉景新城-購物商塲第一層天幕大堂. The whole event ends at 4:30pm. I guess maybe I'll see some of you there. The weather is quite terrible. Might be a good idea to stay home.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Todays's Function

Hi Jess,
I would like to see u today, however I had something to do, so I can't go there to see u. Hope I can see u in other function one day. Anyway have a nice day!! Enjoy it!

loves,
Mushroom

Replying to:

Hi fans,

Sorry for informing you now, but I shall be attending a dog award presentation today. The event begins at 2:30pm, but I'll be there at 3:30pm. Venue: 愉景新城-購物商塲第一層天幕大堂. The whole event ends at 4:30pm. I guess maybe I'll see some of you there. The weather is quite terrible. Might be a good idea to stay home.

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jessica!

Dearest Jessica,
Enjoy yourself at the function ya and take good care of yourself as u've said the weather is not all that good,oke?..hehehe..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

That's a great Function, right?

Dearest Jessica,

Which dog will you bring to the function? I guess it's Boom Boom, right? Have a nice day. Due to terrible weather take care yours!

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

WAH....this is really....surprising!

Anyway thanks for telling us, though I won't be going. I'm not feeling very well and need to rest! Enjoy yourself and take care lar!

luv,
Ada

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy and have fun at the function... Take care.

Cheers,
Jas

Dearest Jessica,

Nice to hear from you today. As you said, the weather is quite terrible.. So, you too better take care of yourself, ok.

Anyway, you have a great time later. Hope to hear from you more often.

Endless love,

Su Far

Wow...a dog's event..cool..u take care Jessica and haf a great time

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: woowoowoo....

Oh my... I missed the function today since I just got on the net now... aiya...... the mall is very close to my place!!! woowoowoo.....

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

I wish I'm in Hong Kong!

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

Nobody has seen the function here till now &^#%?

have a nice dream to Jessica and all of you guys in terrible weather

Replying to:

Hi fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.