LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks NSF, Stephanie & Doris!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks NSF for the translation and stephanie for posting up the news.Its nice to know that,Jessica enjoyed herself alot..hehe

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Ok, there are some short sentences that I don't know coz of the cantonese phrasing. Maybe someone else can help me to fill in the blanks:

Jessica had earlier gone to Sydney in Australia, to attend a younger male cousin's wedding. She also took the opportunity to tour all the places to recharge. The activity that made her most excited was climbing the big Sydney bridge. She said laughingly that this was the only time in her life that she had made such a bold attempt.

She explained:"I usually don't exercise and I have a fear of heights. Although the bridge-climbing has adequate safety measures like the special safety belts, climbing to the higher point struck fear in my heart. In the end, my whole group of friends encouraged me. With the attitude of 'nevermind if I die', I tried lor."

Climbing the big Sydney bridge costs $1,000 per person but Jessica said frankly that it's worth it. "..........(help! 3 short phrases on camera and money that i dont really understand)... the view up there is very beautiful. Must try this once in a lifetime."

At her cousin's wedding, Jessica said frankly that no relatives rushed her into marriage. She said laughingly that "everyone has given up. Basically my love life is 'zero' but they joked that they hoped the next family gathering (referring to wedding) would be initiated by me."

Replying to:

宣萱視死如歸爬悉尼橋
24/09/2005

宣 萱 早 前 到 澳 洲 悉 尼 出 席 表 弟 舉 行 的 婚 禮 , 並 趁 機 會 四 處 遊 玩 充 電 。 當 中 令 她 最 感 興 奮 是 攀 爬 悉 尼 大 橋 , 她 笑 言 是 人 生 唯 一 一 次 大 膽 嘗 試 , 她 解 釋 : 「 我 一 向 都 唔 做 運 動 , 又 有 畏 高 , 雖 然 爬 橋 o既 安 全 設 備 好 足 夠 , 有 特 別 衫 同 安 全 帶 , 但 爬 到 咁 高 點 都 有 o的 心 驚 驚 , 最 後 成 班 朋 友 鼓 勵 我 , 抱 住 死 就 死 心 態 試 一 試 囉 。 」 原 來 要 爬 上 悉 尼 大 橋 每 人 收 費 要 一 千 元 , 但 宣 萱 直 言 還 是 值 得 : 「 佢 o地 都 好 識 搵 錢 , 唔 畀 人 帶 相 機 上 橋 , 搵 佢 o地 影 要 畀 錢 , 但 上 面 風 景 真 係 好 靚 , 一 生 人 點 都 要 試 一 次 。 」

在 表 弟 婚 禮 上 , 宣 萱 自 言 沒 有 被 親 朋 戚 友 逼 婚 , 她 笑 說 : 「 佢 o地 都 放 棄 o左 , 基 本 上 我 依 家 o既 感 情 生 活 繼 續 係 『 零 』 , 但 佢 o地
都 有 講 笑 話 希 望 下 次 家 庭 聚 會 ( 指 結 婚 ) 係 由 我 發 起 。 」

宣 萱 與 朋 友 攀 上 悉 尼 大 橋 , 自 言 一 生 人 點 都 要 試 一 次 。

TQ Stephanie, and TQ NSF & Doris 4 the English translation

Replying to:

Ok, there are some short sentences that I don't know coz of the cantonese phrasing. Maybe someone else can help me to fill in the blanks:

Jessica had earlier gone to Sydney in Australia, to attend a younger male cousin's wedding. She also took the opportunity to tour all the places to recharge. The activity that made her most excited was climbing the big Sydney bridge. She said laughingly that this was the only time in her life that she had made such a bold attempt.

She explained:"I usually don't exercise and I have a fear of heights. Although the bridge-climbing has adequate safety measures like the special safety belts, climbing to the higher point struck fear in my heart. In the end, my whole group of friends encouraged me. With the attitude of 'nevermind if I die', I tried lor."

Climbing the big Sydney bridge costs $1,000 per person but Jessica said frankly that it's worth it. "..........(help! 3 short phrases on camera and money that i dont really understand)... the view up there is very beautiful. Must try this once in a lifetime."

At her cousin's wedding, Jessica said frankly that no relatives rushed her into marriage. She said laughingly that "everyone has given up. Basically my love life is 'zero' but they joked that they hoped the next family gathering (referring to wedding) would be initiated by me."

Replying to:

宣萱視死如歸爬悉尼橋
24/09/2005

宣 萱 早 前 到 澳 洲 悉 尼 出 席 表 弟 舉 行 的 婚 禮 , 並 趁 機 會 四 處 遊 玩 充 電 。 當 中 令 她 最 感 興 奮 是 攀 爬 悉 尼 大 橋 , 她 笑 言 是 人 生 唯 一 一 次 大 膽 嘗 試 , 她 解 釋 : 「 我 一 向 都 唔 做 運 動 , 又 有 畏 高 , 雖 然 爬 橋 o既 安 全 設 備 好 足 夠 , 有 特 別 衫 同 安 全 帶 , 但 爬 到 咁 高 點 都 有 o的 心 驚 驚 , 最 後 成 班 朋 友 鼓 勵 我 , 抱 住 死 就 死 心 態 試 一 試 囉 。 」 原 來 要 爬 上 悉 尼 大 橋 每 人 收 費 要 一 千 元 , 但 宣 萱 直 言 還 是 值 得 : 「 佢 o地 都 好 識 搵 錢 , 唔 畀 人 帶 相 機 上 橋 , 搵 佢 o地 影 要 畀 錢 , 但 上 面 風 景 真 係 好 靚 , 一 生 人 點 都 要 試 一 次 。 」

在 表 弟 婚 禮 上 , 宣 萱 自 言 沒 有 被 親 朋 戚 友 逼 婚 , 她 笑 說 : 「 佢 o地 都 放 棄 o左 , 基 本 上 我 依 家 o既 感 情 生 活 繼 續 係 『 零 』 , 但 佢 o地

Thanks so much for translation! always a great job you guys !~

Replying to:

Replying to:

宣萱視死如歸爬悉尼橋
24/09/2005

Thanks for the news update!

Replying to:

宣萱視死如歸爬悉尼橋
24/09/2005

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.